Hello, Im Damon B. im 16 and i have notice a small buldge right next to the penis like soft tissue off centering my penis pushing ti the right .. it is very noticable not like WOAH LARGE LUMP but its there... i als can feel this like kinda small object twords here the testicle skin meets the scrotum idk hat it is worrys me... maybe its something with puberty.. Thanks for the replys

If it is white, then it is a closed oil gland, and you have nothing to be worried about, but unless you describe it more, that is all the help I can provide.

like im not sure how to explain it.... like ok lets say this is a normal scrotum cresent \_/ ok well mines like (_/ im not sure why and like if feel up twords where the tresticals meet my groin i cann feel a small lump which seems to go all the way up so like (_/
im not sure let me see if i can make a diagram

Okay, so, the lump is inside the scrotum, and at the point where your scrotum and penis meet on the right side.

Is that right so far?

If this would be faster or more convenient email me ***********

**this post is edited by moderator ** private e-mails not allowed **

my boyfriend also has the same problem plz tell me what this is!!?!??!? help!!

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **