i have found a small, hard, non-painful lump on the left side of my penis and i was wondering....is this cancer or something less serious??

Celebrity
What’d the lump like? I mean, is it like a pimple, a growth above or something that comes from under the skin?
I often get pimples on my penisimus, and I usually squeeze it, although it is not advisable. I heard that these bumps appear when you masturbate with dirty hands.

Does your lump look anything like a pimple?

Hey man. Well, you haven't given us enough information to know for sure what could it possibly be. How long have you had this issue? Well, I don't think that this kind of lump on penis can be that harmful to that extend in the form of cancer, but it might be dangerous. Who knows what could it be. We may be talking about a cyst here. You should go and see someone about this issue because it isn't something that will pass on it's own so you should do something about it. See your doctor and he will know what to do next.

i know how youfeel iv;e got 3 lumps in my penis and ther begining to hurt when i get an eraction Doc says i need to remove them but its painfull and im scare HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin

I have he same problem and mine is like a very small ball inside the foreskin. and it did appear after I masturbated not sure if my hands were dirty or not.

Im 14 n a half n i have noticed a small inside bump on the tip left hand side of my penis, i have not a clue what it is. It isnt pain full. I do masturbate. I noticed this bump after i had masterbated. Help i aint got a clue what it is

Dont bust em get it checked out by a doctor instead

i have many white bumps under my scrotum but when i squeeze them it has a litte pimple like fluid that comes out.also there is a big bump on the right side of my right nut, but on under the skin aswell.also i have alot of flappy skin under my head but its not really flappy, its just in a dark ring i dono if its a disease from birth or a birthmark....help..:-(:(im scared..

Does anyone actually know what these bumps are? I am sexually active but this came randomly one day without having sex for a few days.
I woke up one morning and my penis was feeling quite painful.... so i went into the bathroom and a spot was inside the foreskin, on the head area with a white head on it so being a teeenager and all i popped it.

It still hurts as much but it doesnt produce any more puss and it feels to be inside my foreskin, not ontop like a spot?

Any ideas?

James

i got this before its very small correct no bigger than the full stop on your keyboard i had 1 i just left it and after a few days it went i hadint noticed at fist but i mean you could try to pop it but it might hurt i dunno

I Have little pimples around the left side of the ring of my penis i wanted to know what it was, But im a virgin so i dont think its a STD

Thats quite common.

it usually shows where your new pubic hair will be coming in.

No need to worry about though.

but to be careful see a doctor.

Well I'm another to add the the list.. Although.. Mine are becoming painful. They're like.. Little, white colourless bits of excess skin, in fact, there's a bit on the piece of skin that connects the penis head to the foreskin and that has a similiar growth. Only mine got sore after masturbating recently, and one started bleeding.... A lot.

i have a hard red lump on the lower right hand side of the shaft and its starting to hurt

Im 13,and last night while wathcing tv i moved my leg and my penis hurt,so i looked and there was a small skin colored lump,not hard,but i squeezed it for a minute and it felt smaller so i let it alone,now this morning after my shower and im walking around it starts to hurt worse..not that bad ut enough to make me cringe..please help me wiht any ideas of what it could be? for further contact please reply here,ORcontact me at

thanks

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use