I was wondering if anyone also has had this, or if anyone knows what it is. I have a hard ball-like thing IN my scrotum, it is NOT on my testicles. It is quite small but hard, about half the size of a standard eraser on a pencil.

The only discomfort I have is when i try to pinch it a little bit, IT DOESNT hurt, the skin that is being squeezed on either side of it feels a little pinch. I have moved the skin of my scrotum around and used it to pinch it a bit, and it only has the same mild squeezing pain on the part of the skin of my scrotum that i use each time. I did this just to make sure it was the skin of my scrotum that was feeling the pain, and not the thing itself.

I have no discomfort from it, and i have had it for years, never with any pain or anything. When I try to examine it, and move it around a bit, It seems to be connected closely to the back of my scrotum (Where you can feel the rest of your penis that is not exposed, when feeling in your scrotum).

My testicles have no health problems, as in burning itching pain swelling or anything.

Has anyone ever heard of or experianced something like this themselves? Feel free to check this on yourselves too, to see if anyone else has this problem.

Thank you very much and I look forward to any insight.

-DM

I actually just googled this because I noticed I had this as well. You described it perfectly. From what I've found out online and from other sources it may not even be a big deal.

I am worried though and maybe I should get it checked out, but I haven't had any abnormalities either.

I all so have found a hard lump just as you describe. I have no pain like you and am allso worried as to what it might be. I have only found it within the last few days and I have a phobia of doctors so I am just waiting to see what happens .

Its been a while since Ive checked this post, but no one else has commented..Anyone else out there have/had this and know what it is?

I actually googled this condition and came across this thread. I have the same exact thing as you described Phasex, to the t. I just noticed it the other week but it could have been there for a long time for all I know. I'd say mine is a little bigger than a BB and hard. It also moves around but seems to be connected to something. I've decided to check it every once in while and see what happens. Has yours dissapeared or changed Phasex? Take care..

DO NOT SQUEEZE INTERIOR LUMPS TO MAKE THEM POP.

At best, you are releasing puss or infection into the scrotum to spread.

If it is hard and constant, and doesn't cause you any trouble, ignore it.
On your next trip to the doctor, point it out.

You should be doing monthly self testicular checks, and if you note any changes, report them. You can tell the doctor that you found this yourself.

If you're describing a surface zit, this is NOT the same thing as earlier posters have described. Please don't confuse the discussion with bad advice.

To keep from getting surface zits, wash frequently, dry yourself off, and use talc or gold bond powder sparingly to keep dry. Treat any pimple as you would acne and don't pop it intentionally. To do so creates an opening in the skin and invites further skin infection.

You probably just have an epididymal cyst. Is the lump along the spaghetti inside your scrotum? If so then it is almost surely an epididymal cyst. No biggy, but have your GP or urologist check it out. I am a doctor, but only of rocks (Ph.D. Geology)...doesn't qualify me to diagnose others, but since I have just such a lump, I am fairly certain that is what you have...

dave

i just found this lump thing in the showers its weird when i touch it and pinch it , it hurts a bit like not a pinch a more like the pain when u get hit in the "balls" but not as severe hopefully mine is a epididymal cryst i was so worried when i found it lol, thanks!

ive got same thing mines a bit bigger then a bb but when i put my symptons in search engines im getting that its a epididymal cyst, which many say no biggy but get it looked at when ya next go to doctors. i noticed mine 2 weeks ago but no idea how long its been there.

The guy named Guest above my previous post has described the sickening feeling when he pinches. well to mine as I get the same feeling... "as if I've been killed in balls" but like he said it's not so severe. I'm starting to think we all got same thing but like the person said above, next trip to doctors point it out. It Would be a smart idea.

I'm only 18 too.

Good Luck All

Matthew

Guys,
You may be describing an inflamed or swollen lymph node.
They appear anywhere in the body (chest, armpit, groin, scotum area, pubes) as a hard swollen b-b sized ball.

DO NOT SQUEEZE THEM. THEY WILL NOT POP.
They are doing their job, collecting the infection and passing it through the lymph system.

If you're in doubt, get a doctor's exam. But lymph nodes are nothing to worry about, provided it's just one or two. They fade away.

Many tender or swollen lymph nodes can be a sign of serious infection or illness...and should not be tolerated. Go see a doctor immediately if very tender or an increased number show up in a particular area.

(Several of my coworkers experienced this.
One lost both testicles due to cancer.
One had a section of intestine removed.
One had a few lumps fade away with no real problems yet.

ALL THREE WERE WORKING ON AN UNSHEILDED MICROWAVE GENERATOR AT WORK. One of the three assured the other two that it could hurt them. He's now sporting two fake testicles made of surgical grade vinyl...)

i actually just noticed this same thing 2 day. but i am freaking out

I too also have the exact same thing! I have had mine since 2002 or 03. Just showering recently I noticed a small change in size. It seems to be a tad bigger. Kinda worried me, but I will get it check to be safe. However, its just floating around freely non-attached to my balls. From all that I am reading it seems to be a cyst.

I'm 37 and am pretty healthy. I've had these little bumps in my scrotum area for years--scared the hell out of me at first so my dr had me get an ultrasound--said it was nothing to worry about . . .but they are creepy. I've got one or two along the 'inside' shaft of my penis (where it extends but you cannot see it--back by the testicles, and a few down by the testicles. The lumps are BB sized, mostly hard and feel attached to 'something.'

My dr. still says nothing to be concerned about--esp since they are not growing in size or number. ALWAYS get it checked if you are not sure . . if for no other reason than to put your mind at ease (and IF it is something, then you can get started healing that much sooner).

i'm only 15 and i found one in the showe right ontop of my left testicle, i'm very nervous but i'm pretty sure i've had one before but i cant find it anymore. would it be ok if i didnt got to doctor unless it gets larger?