Hi, I'm 16 and i have this Small, i can't tell if its red, bump just behind my scrotum, i would like to know what it is, when i squeeze it, it feels like a hard ball, i feel odd about going to a doctor about it but i'd like you to tell me if i should.

It depends on what you think when you say behind my scrotum. Do you mean perianal area, the one that leads to anus or the back of your scrotum?

If it is on the perianal area, it could be some kind of cyst or a pimple and if it is on your scrotum, it could be an ingrown hair, sebaceous cyst, or a pimple.

i have what sounds to be the same as you, i am 18, its been there for about 8 months now, so getting bit worried

Hey,....mine almost the same as yours..i dont think they are pinpals..becasuse i have alot..they started un my penis but then went to my testical and now onto the top of my penis..........what is it....PLEASE HELP its been there over a year ow..infact a year in september..HELP

sounds pretty serious man, some STDs start off in the similar direction, if its on top the penis then you should really get it looked at by a doctor.

Chuck wrote:

Hi, I'm 16 and i have this Small, i can't tell if its red, bump just behind my scrotum, i would like to know what it is, when i squeeze it, it feels like a hard ball, i feel odd about going to a doctor about it but i'd like you to tell me if i should.[/quote

i have the same problem. i have a little bupm right in between my leg and scrotum. what is it? i hope it aint susrgery requirement.

I had one right where the scrotum and leg meet. It seemed rock hard. You can drain it or pop it.

i have same probelm it is on my left cheek
i know this is a old post but someone help!!

i been haveing puss bump. the puss bumps show up on me every sence
I move in this a apartment. they start of small and then it begain to get big
. then I went to the doctor to get rid of it about seval time.he wrote me all type of perscription and it did not go away, now I thank it could be mold

yeah i think im having the same problem as some of the people here. i recently found a decent size lump on my scrotum closer to the gap between my anus and scrotum. first i thought i was nothing but then today i found another one my scrotum by my left testicle. is this spreading. they feel hard and only hurt to squeeze. it almost feels swollen and i can feel it from inside the testicle to. if u can tell me anything about it that would be great. 17 years old...Thanks.

Guest wrote:

yeah i think im having the same problem as some of the people here. i recently found a decent size lump on my scrotum closer to the gap between my anus and scrotum. first i thought i was nothing but then today i found another one my scrotum by my left testicle. is this spreading. they feel hard and only hurt to squeeze. it almost feels swollen and i can feel it from inside the testicle to. if u can tell me anything about it that would be great. 17 years old...Thanks. [/quote

I have basically the same thing. I've had this bump for over a week. It hurts when I touch it, and when my other leg rubs up against it hurts BAD. At first puss was coming out of it, now it won't stop bleeding so I put a bandaid over it. PLEASE HELP!

ps- it doesn't look like the HPV warts I have had in the past.

Guest wrote:

..i dont think they are pinpals../quote]

Well I don't think your guys' lumps are penpals either...
Sorry, couldn't help it.

Any who, for things like this make sure you've done the flashlight test first thing. Take a flashlight, and shine it up through the scrotum. If it is white or skin colored, don't worry. I cant think on technical terms, but its a cyst that occurs when some sperm is pinched off in a small area, usually in a testicular injury. If its black though... It can be most likely cancer. Go check with the doctor if thats the case.

painful to squeeze and painful to sit on.

:-(

What could this be? Been two weeks...pain and uncomfortablity continues to increase!

pea sized ball is hard!

yeah me to i have little bumps over my penis it started under it just next to my testicles and now its spred over y testicles and up my penis i try pop them and if i squeeze hardened puss comes out but theres to many and i dont know what to do!!! im only 13 please help

Since last week I have been in pain. I have felt a burning, and pain everytime I walk. I have a bump right between my scrotum and my ass. I dont thinks its anything serious. when I wipe theres puss and blood . It has been ok the last few days but today it started to hurt I did alot of walking today. I think it is a pimple from the the sweat. I wear jeans all day and its been hot of the most recent days. If you have any suggestions to what it migt be. Would be greatly appreciated.