Community Administrator
Testicular cancer is a worry for many men who develop symptoms in the testicular area. Share your symptoms and fears with the others who have the same or similar problems.

This post is an extension of the
Could it be testical cancer?
thread.

Please continue posting within this thread.

Im 14 years old nearly 15 im going into 9th grade and i'll feel random testical pains every now and then could that be cancerous?

Also i'd like to kno if playing with ur testicals too much could cause pain or cancer to develope?

And sometimes my right testical tube (forgot the name) begins to kind of puff up and can cause some pressure... is that normal that leads me to believe i may have some type of testicular cancer if u tell me i should go to the doctor i'll tell my parents right away.

Respond soon i'm quite worried im going to philidelphia in about 6 hours too do some work and if i can get a response before then i'd be quite happy otherwise it may be about a day before i can see this thread again.
Im going to watch the thread until 12am otherwise im just going to sleep and check again before i leave PLEASE GOD ANSWER =) thank you!

please help me

Hi.
I', 26 old male. About 4-5 years ago I've noticed a bump on top of my left testical. Last year i went to se a doctor, he examined me and said that it was probably spermatocele or variocele. I've also had Ultrasound of testicals, bladder, prostate and kidneys, and everything was fine. Last week I had my blood and urine tested and doctor said that they are OK. But,...I have dull pain in my left testical and lower part of stomach, especially when i lay on my stomach. The pain ocures 2-3 times a week. I also went to see another doctor and he said I was fine.
What can You tell me about my problem?
I susppect that I have spermatocele or variocele,'cause lump is vissible on top of left testical, and it's not a part of it.
P.S. I've recently gain some extra kg on my stomach especially.
Tommorow I'm going to see an Urologist.

Alright. Im 18 years old and just recently I started peeing blood. Eventaully I went to the urologist and he gave me some anitbiotics. My left lymphnode on my waist is swelled up as a reaction to the infection but just yesterday I realized my left testicle was hurting a little. So I checked it out and realized teh tubes were a bit inlarged and I had a hard bump where the tube ended. I looked online and it was that this can sometimes be mistaken as cancer but it is just a reaction to an infection. Im just making sure so I dont have to be concerned over nothing. Is this true?

Recently i noticed that i have been able to move my left testicle without even touching it with my own hands. Is this normal? Should i get it check out, or is this just some kind of ''gift'' i have?

Hi I'm 15 and i've noticed that one of my testiculs is significantly larger then my other. Neither are like rock hard (apparently thats a sign) but my larger testical is defiantly more firm in places.

The thing that has been going through my mind is that I don't know what size each testicle should be and I don't know if its a case of one being weirdly small and my large one just being big in comparison.

other then the size everything seems to be in working order

could someone help my determine what it might be?

Swollen area above right ball happens after I masterbate and stays for a few days SIZE OF A BALL not connect to right ball plz help

"any lump, etc, that is not attached to the testicle is not cancerous but you should get it checked out"

is this true?
I have noticed a small (0,5cm) lump on the scrotum, between the two testicals, which is stuck on the skin of the scrotum. It doesn't hurt and it doesn't move...Is it something serious???
One more symptom is that I have some "itch" in the whole area many years ago (mostly at nights)

Im a 13 year old boy, white and i have noticed that my left testical is much bigger then my right and that it droups more then the left. and at the top of the scrotem( the sac) there is little pimple like things. a month or two ago there was about 3 or 4 but now there is many and im worried that it is testical cancer %-) .

Yes, i am embarased to tell my parents, so i wanted to ask someone on here to help me find out if its completely safe or if it is something that i have to tell my parents

Thanks.

Hello, I am a 15 year old boy and have noticed that my left testi is a little larger than the other and it hurts from time to time. There are no real bumps on it, but I'm concerned that this might be an early stage. Please reply back.

I am also 15, and i have recently noticed a lump about the size of a pea on my left testicle, I does not hurt if I touch it, and I dont know if its like a blockage? I have felt around it feels like there is a vein that follows it. Please reply

hi,i am 15 goin to 16 . my left testical is alot bigger then the right and also the wire attached to my left testical is always swelled up ,but its really soft and squishy.sometimes my sack gets really small like my testicals havent dropped. if you can help plzzzzzzzzzzz reply im shitin my pants 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-|

This is completely normal those White specks are where your pubic hairs will grow. I remember when I first got them I was worried as well but I ask someone about it and they told me that.

Hi,im 14 and i have a lump on my right ball and it is painless but sometimes i get a pain just below my waist but its not too sore. I have told my mum but she dosent under stand see ceeps saying it will be fine, i have been told to aask my dad but well sadly i dont have one :-( i really need help, and if enayone can that would be great ;-):-|

Hey. Got your mesage. There seems to be a problem with that. My advice is you send a picture of your penis and testicles to my doctor just like i did and he will get back to you ASAP. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use