im 13 and i really want to squirt! i touch my self but nothing seems to happen. It feels nice, but nothing else ever happens. Please can someone tell me how to squirt without using a dildo? :)

Love Caitlin x :-|

i dont know if u cann do it without stimulate ur g-spot. thats what i heard but when u stimulate ur g-spot did u orgasm? because that is the first thing what squirt really is. orgasm. and if u did orgasm u must feel like u need to pee. and the point is to let go. in order to do that is to relax urself before masturbate. lie prone when ur masturbate. its gonna give u some presure in 'that'and its sure feel good. i hope u understand cuz im not really good in english. xd

If you would like, message me and I will do my absolute best to make you squirt, I know how to get a girl to squirt and some tips and tricks to make it even better

Can you teach me how to squirt?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

How do i squirt without toys

Would like new tips,tricks,methods anything to make my wife squirt!.. help! :(

If don't want to use your fingers, try using household items like toothbrushes or sharpies. I like to use the larges sharpies.

Yesssssss let's do it