Hi, I've read heaps of posts about a small hard lump next to the clitorus.. Well mine IS next to the clitorus but its on the inside of the small flap if you get what i mean, not the outside. So as ive read plenty of peoples replies.. it's NOT an ingrown hair because no hair grows there. So it's a hard lump slightly smaller than a pea. It doesn't hurt, only if I push on it. I've had it in the exact same spot a handful of times now over the last 2-ish years. This time seems to be a bit bigger. It's really worrying me, it has gone away by itself in the past but what is it and why does it keep coming back!? Do I need to be worried about it? I tried popping like some answers said but it's in way to tender of a spot! I just tried pricking with a needle tip.. Only just pricked the surface and squeezed gently it doesn't seem like any fluid will come out if it and it has just made it really sore. It makes me very self conscious because you can feel, so my boyfriend will be able to and you cant miss it. it What is ittttt?????

Health Guru
Hi, it could be a small cyst or a boil, try putting a hot face cloth on it and see if it will bring it to a head. :-)