I havent had sex for over 4months. i have a lump underneath the skin near to my groin area but on my vagina; it feels like a small ball and doesnt squash. It hasnt got a head so it cant be popped. It has been there a while but gone bigger the past few days. It isnt painful as such, just the odd time it gets caught on things. I dont want to go to the doctors because im scared, has anyone got an idea what it could be? Thankyou.

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME THING!! But the thing is. i havent ever had sex AND im only 12 so yeah. Its underneath the skin and it feels like a ball. And yes it cant be popped either. I only noticed it last night and its only the size of a pea. it doesnt hurt, and im just totally scared. o.O i really just wanna know what it is :-( anyway could someone PLEASE tell us what it is?!?!

im 20 years old i have been with the same partner for over a year. about 3 days ago i went to the restroom went to go wipe and it was hurting I go get a mirror to look and theres a little bump not big at all well i thought it was a pimple or something i have never seen something like that i my life so i tried to pop it and it has gotten bigger and way more irritated it hurts to even sit, its a knot type bump that has formed under my skin around the outer right lip i have a doctors appointment in 2 days but i dont want to wait that long i am soooooo freaking scared. has anybody else had this problem

Im 18 years old and i havent had sex in 3 months. I went to wipe myself in the bathroom and i felt this sore spot. I assumed it was a pimple but when i looked at it i realized it couldnt be popped. It just some hard knot like ball under the skin. IM kinda worried and i dont have the money for a doctor. Anyone know?

Okay everybody, this may be different for all of you. If it is close to your groin you are most likely experiencing a swollen gland. You have glands and lymph nodes along your groin that when swollen will feel hard, and fluid like, like a pea. They will also move slightly if pushed on. However, if you are experiencing pain, or the ball does not go away, GO SEE A DOCTOR. I know that can be scary, but gynecologists look at and talk about vaginas all day, every day, and deal with many different issues. They are not going to judge you at all, and if it is something that is cause for concern, the earlier you go, the better and more likely you will be able to fix the problem. If you can't afford to go, there are low- income clinics all over the place, that will take into consideration the amount of money you make. You just bring in your last two pay stubs and they determine how much you will pay. Or better yet, planned parenthood provides free services for pap smears and pelvic exams. Good luck!

i have the same,

but my stupid cousin told me it was cancer but i don't know

what to do.

and i'm to embrassed to tell my mum :(

i'm really scared :'( xhellppp! :(

I have the same exact thing. It's pea sized and resides right on top on it pelvic bone so it was really noticable aand kind of like sticks out. I'm 16 and never gone further than 3rd but it freaked me out. I can like move it around and everything and i'm scaredddd.

i have the same thing, iv had it for quite awhile now, and its like 2 balls just one a little bit bigger then a pea and one the same size of a pea, i can move them around when i push on them, i really dont know what they are and im scared, and i really want to know how to get them away :-(. im scared and embarrased to tell my mum, and scared to see a doctor about it someone help and tell me what i can do ..... :-( o.O

I have the same thing, a knot underneath my skin on my vagina, I noticed it about two weeks ago. Feels like a BB that roles under my skin. It doesn't hurt, its just not supposed to be there. I haven't been to the GYN for about 4 years now, so I'm very scared to go. :$

I have the same problame i just last month lost my v-card,I looked at all the symptoms for an STD and it doesnt come up I am very scared and Im 16 my parents will kill me if they found out about me losing my virginity.So i dont know what this is i am very worried and I need guidance its a small lump Under the skin on the inner side of my vagina its very sore and only shows up once in a while its not a pimple beacasue there is no white head pls help

Well I discovered I had this swollen gland (lump the sized of a pea) on one side which is really painful however I have looked it up and its called a batholins abscess so google it girls and it gives you all the info you need!!

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME THING!! But the thing is. i havent ever had sex AND im only 12 so yeah. Its underneath the skin and it feels like a ball. And yes it cant be popped either. I only noticed it last night and its only the size of a pea. it doesnt hurt, and im just totally scared. Shocked i really just wanna know what it is Sad anyway could someone PLEASE tell us what it is?!?!

This made me nervous im 14..never had sex..and i have a really small pea sized ball thingy under neath my skin near my "area" on my left side of it..

ANSWER:
Skin cysts usually are:

* Slow-growing
* Painless
* Smooth to the touch when they are rolled under the skin

Well, its not cancer..its just a skin infection.. here's how u can treat it!!

Cysts usually do not cause pain unless they rupture or become infected or inflamed. Some cysts disappear on their own without treatment. Other cysts may need to be drained. That involves piercing the cyst with a sharp object and draining it. Some inflamed cysts can be treated with an injection of cortisone medication to cause it to shrink. Cysts that do not respond to other treatments or reoccur can be removed surgically.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Guest wrote:

fishlei wrote:

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME THING!! But the thing is. i havent ever had sex AND im only 12 so yeah. Its underneath the skin and it feels like a ball. And yes it cant be popped either. I only noticed it last night and its only the size of a pea. it doesnt hurt, and im just totally scared. i really just wanna know what it is :( anyway could someone PLEASE tell us what it is?!?!

i have the same,
what to do.
and i'm to embrassed to tell my mum :(
i'm really scared :'( xhellppp! :(

Hope this helps:

P.S.- its not cancer so dont believe ur cousin..

read below...
Its only a cyst.underneath the skin which is like a small infection.. READ BLEOW TO SEE HOW TO TREAT THEM --V

These are just sebaceous cysts. Nothing to be concerned about. The best thing to do is to put a hot compress (as hot as you can stand) on it and eventually it will either rupture on its own or the sebum melts away. If they become painful, uncomfortable go to any doctor - doesn't have to be your gyno - so they can write you a script for an antibiotic.

I had the exact same thing that is being described! A small hard BB size ball underneath the skin...I could roll it around and it felt very smooth. It never really hurt or was irritated the way others have described. So I had this about 2 years before I finally saw an OBGYN about it. She told me it was just a small cyst and if it didn't bother me it was nothing to really worry about but if in the future I could have it surgically removed if it began bothering me. Since it never hurt or irritated me I just left it alone and opted not to have it removed. Fast forward one year...last week it became very red and irritated! I think this is due to me changing my workouts from a few times a week to everyday. One day it was so painful I took out a small needle and tried to pop it (this hurt) and nothing came out. The next night it hurt to even sit on the couch...so I grabbed a mirror and to my surprise the cyst had come to a head. I squeezed it and all this clay like pus came out. I was shocked at how mush was in there. Ok this is really gross but the pus smelled horrific! Like baby poop! I can't believe I had this cyst for over three years!!!