hi there! i have noticed a little lump growing on the wall of my teeth,(its in my teeth skin upper part) it doesnt feel sore though i just dont feel healthy as i thought its yucky--i have tried to squeeze it thrice before and a pus came out--after about two days it started growin again--pricked it and a blood came out this time, of course it hurts..now im scared i still have it again single, size is as small as the usual mole..what is this?? and how do i get rid of it? help plzz

Some people can get a lump on the gum above the teeth that is cause by an infection or inflammation at the root of the tooth. I would suggest you see your dentist because you do not want the infection, if it is an infection, to spread to the bone. A root canal may be needed to clean out the area, but don't worry. Root canals are usually painless now. If you have enough of an infection to cause a gum boil, or a lump, a root canal may actually be a relief because it will relieve the pressure.I wish you luck and hope this helps!