Swollen lump on inner thigh
The lump does not appear to be inflamed as its not red and 2 days ago it was not as big as it is now. Its about the diamiter of a dime if not a nickle. Its spherical size I could compare to a toy marble that seems to be deep into my skin. Swelling or mass or what ever it is has increased. I can move around no problem. Its firm to the touch and does not feel to have any fluid build up. When lightly squeezed it feels as if its solid and is a bit sore. There apears to be a very small purplish coloration at the very center on my skin but very small. I've never had major problems with acme nor have I been sexually active.

I've had these come and go before the last one I squeezed and man did that hurt . What came out was lots of blood but first some clear fluid came out. Day or two later later it was almost gone. The have never formed any where else on me. Its only on my inner thigh and that is it.

I've read it could be Fordyce spots or some kind of ingrown hair but I don't have any hair on my inner thighs do to my first job which i worked at for 3 years. I was a bus boy, cook, pizza maker, salad and desert maker. At times I'd be running around so much (12 - 15 hour shifts) that when I got home or even at work my inner thighs were red and very sore. I don't work at that job any more and since then have never had any hair growing around my inner thigh.

Oh almost forgot some more info bout me

Age: 23
Height 5'10"
Weight 245 ( a bit overwieght) but i'm working on loosing it lost 15lbs so far
Activity level: average I work 8 hour shifts 5 days a week and exercise in the morning. But its been to cold recently to go running 2 miles every morning.

Any ideas of what this is as its more of an annoyance then anything else.

Sounds to me to be a boil. These are big lumps you get under your skin. They are infections somewhat similar to a pimple. A boil is a localized infection deep in the skin. A boil generally starts as a reddened, tender area. Over time, the area becomes firm and hard and tender. Eventually, the center of the abscess softens and becomes filled with infection-fighting white blood cells that the body sends from the bloodstream to eradicate the infection. There are many causes of boils. Some boils can be caused by an ingrown hair. Others can form as the result of a splinter or other foreign material that has become lodged in the skin. Others boils, such as those of acne, are caused by plugged sweat glands. There are several different things you can do. Number one to ease the pain and to get rid of it faster to 10 minute compression of cold water washcloth then 10 minute compression of hot water washcloth. Doing this back and forth promotes blood flow into the area and allows the blood to come to the area to fight the infection. The second thing you could do is buy a product called Boil Ease. It's a cream that goes on like triple antibiotic cream. Put it on with a sterile piece of gauze and some paper tape. Pain will go away over night. Boil ease will bring the boil to a head and make it easier to break on it's own. Once it breaks put gauze on it and it will drain the infection out into the gauze and it will heal faster. Finally here's advice on something never to do. NEVER squeeze it. It can cause it to swell or get bigger or worse break inside your skin instead of outside. This can cause a staph infection as this is what this boil is made of. If this doesn't help then it needs to be cut open at your doctors and packed full of gauze.
Hope this helps.

This is from my personal experience with tons of boils but by no means is it professional advice.

What if the boil has popped on the inside of the skin? Will the body slowly clean it out on its own? or will it infect and get things a lot worse?

Did u ever find a solution?

Thank you for the advice,.I will try boil-ease and let you know how it works,.I have a boil on my inner thigh as well,.and NEVER EVER squeeze it!,.I got DEATHLY ILL after I squeezed mine and luckily I had some Amoxicillin nearby or it could have been super ugly,.I felt like I had the WORST flu ever, on top of blood poisoning,.I took Amoxicillin and fell asleep for 11 hrs,.DON'T SQUEEZE IT,.If it goes the wrong direction it is NOT GOOD