i have a small lump under the skin of my right labia i dont hurt.its been there for about 3 days i dont know were to go to get it checked i have limitted income im just scared it might be cancer can any one tell me what it might be :'(

It is very hard to say especially when you didn’t say what kind of lump it is and under which labia (minora or majora-inner or outer).

If it looks like a pimple, it is probably nothing to worry about and it will go away on its on if you let it go and not pick it and squeeze it.

However, if the lump looks/feels like a cyst (or a bulge or similar)under the skin and if it is situated very near the vaginal opening, it could be Bartholin’s cyst. Bartholin glands are situated on both sides of the vaginal opening and the cysts represent a collection of fluid. Again, I would advise not to touch it because it may get infected and become very painful.

It would be best if you saw a gynecologist for starters just to make sure it is nothing harmful and so that you can get proper treatment or be sent to dermatologist depending on what it is.

If the gyn’s say it is a common pimple, you should either leave it alone and wait for it to go away or see dermatologist if you want doctor’s help because gynecologist don’t know much about skin problems.

i have the same problem . i have a small lump very small and round but it is very painful to touch. i think it may be a boil as i have has the same problem before although when i had it before it was so much bigger it was huge .

o.O
I've found a small, very hard, grainy lump along the 'edge' of my left labia minora and am trying to find more information about what it could be. It hasn't moved or changed in any way since I found it 10 days ago. I've had a labiaplasty about 7 months ago, am in my mid 20's, and I've been travelling ever since the surgery (after the resting period of course). The stitches were left to fall off by themselves, so I suspect it might be one that got enveloped by the skin... I will only be returning home in about 6 months, so untill then I would like to avoid a trip to an unknown gynecologist (to me).
any information is welcome, thanks!

About 2 months ago i found this painful cyst-like ball on my labia. I waited to see if it would go away, it didnt. After sex it gets bigger, so i stopped having sex for a month the ball reduced in size and i could barely feel it, but then the next time i had sex it was back and it seems to be growing. I dont know what to do, i really dont have the money to go get it checked out.

If anyone can help me please, please help.

I also recently found a lump on my labia. It is way under the skin, about the size of a pea or so....it is hard, but is movable. I googled for info and was scared it was cancer or tumors. Went to the gyno and she said to put a moist hot washcloth on it for a couple days because it could be a clogged sweat gland, and (like a pimple that wont come to a head) it needs to be warmed so maybe it will be able to drain...? she said not to squeeze it or push it too much because if it gets drained the wrong way it could cause infection. I was still a little uneasy about it so she said if it gets bigger and the hot cloth doesn't work to come back and they can do tests on it. Goood luck!!!

i just found a small lump, it was on my outer labia. barely visible but alittle tender to touch, i too am alittle worried but am sure it could not be an STD.

I have just found a large lump in my right and a smaller lump in my left, side  labia I cut myself shaving down there a small knick abot four days ago, is it possible that I have an infection as they feel like glands swollen .should i seek medical attention or do as above put a hot poltis on it . the knick seems to have sealed over .???

Yesterday I found a small pea like bump underneath the skin of my right labia, it doesn't hurt, and I haven't had sex since january, I was also tested in january so i know it can't be an STD, but I'm just a little worried about what it could possibly be, it isn't viable but you can feel it, and it is VERY hard, my mom mentioned that it could be a cyst or boil., but i want to know more opinions. please help!

i found a lump afew days ago on the inside of my right labia but raised. its about the size of a small pea and hard there is no pain what so ever but im very worried coz it is more like a brown colour. i have been single for over a year so i know its nothing along them line do u think it could be cancer ?