Hi everyone, just two days ago I woke up with my butt feeling sore as if I had to do the no. 2 but I didnt. Showered and as I was cleaning the area I felt a lump. Mind you my work consist of me sitting down all day. I've noticed how uncomfortable it was so right when I got home I had to check my hole only to notice what people has described as a pea size redish pinkish lump.And I thats when I started to panic. Today during work, the swelling achy pain went away, however, my hole was severely itchy, came home, checked it again, notice no difference from 2 days ago. prior to this occurrence, I had a fiber bar the night before I went out drinking, got wasted and had to go to the bathroom about 4 times. I dismissed the fact that every time Id wipe it bled. Well it resulted in me finding out the hard way, waking up with a swollen a hole. Im definitely consuming fiber now being that its too late but Im doing. My eating habits were bad. Unhealthy. also I've had this weird flap of extra looking skin near my hole for almost 12 years now. never caused any pain what so ever but it was just abnormal to have that flappy skin. I've tried researching it for years now and sort of just ignored it down the line. I've always that it was hemorrhoids but it wasn't round or red. I've also tried pushing it in but it seemed impossible so I gave up on it. Maybe its an old exploded hem? Now with the new grown one lump I have attached to this flap of extra skin, it makes my hole look disgusting like a severe case of hemorrhoids. sorry for such a long story but Im 25, no medical benefits and very embarrassed to share this to my family or friends for help. I need answers and solutions, especially with the extra flap/skin/12 year hemmorid like that is on my a hole. I know the pea size hem is a hem for sure but is the other problem a hemorrhoids also? Any answer you can give, I will greatly appreciate. I just want to be happy knowing theres a way to have a normal looking a hole with out surgery. Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this. I need help!

This is such as I have but how to get a doctor to help is another. they just excuse it and send you to a gynecologistk who in turn send me back to the surgeon that removed inward helmorrhoids but excuses the flaps due to child birth, which was 45 years ago and until now, never had this problem.  I spend five minutes telling my probelm and 20 minutes defending myself.  Never even had hard stools norl diareaha. I was even told when this started nine months ago that the rash is from sititis.  ha. Now was told I need hip replacment.

I have the same thing :( idk what to do either

It’s Perineal pyramidal protrusion is typically smooth and pink and measures from 5.5 mm2 to 28.5 mm2 in size. The tissue has been described as triangular, pyramidal, oval, tongue-shaped or leaf-shaped. It can get irritatied and swollen if you have diarrhea or constipation.

Perineal pyramidal protrusion is typically smooth and pink and measures from 5.5 mm2 to 28.5 mm2 in size. The tissue has been described as triangular, pyramidal, oval, tongue-shaped or leaf-shaped.