i have a small lump on the outside of my anus its not discolored or anything but i can feel a hard lump inside it, its been there for a while and i have no idea what it is. It doesn't hurt, but somtimes it can get irritated and a little itchy. Could someone please help me figure out what it is?

same thing I have or very similar. Did you ever find out what it is/was? I discovered mine about March2007. Almsot 2 yrs later not much difference...no pain...sometimes gets irritated & I'll notice a very very very small amount of pink colored liquid or blood. It's been on my mind & wanting to get checked out. I've self diagnosed it as an ingrown hair. I've put no creams or any kind of medication over it. The size is of a pea...hasn't increased in size at all. It's weird & besides this I'm very healthy. Never been hospitalized...seen a doctor only a few times for a regular check up. Please let me know anything you may have discovered. Thansk!

I have noticed a small lump under the skin right on the outside of my anus.. it was just itchy and a little uncomfortable.. now it is starting to have a dark brown/blackish discoloration right above the lump.. please help with info... I AM SOOooo WORRIED!!!

Just sounds like a hemmorrhoid to me. Nothing to get too worked up about. Stress can make them flare up even more, Just go to a proctologist and let him take a look to be on the safe side. Not the most appealing thought but it's just a fact of life. Some people get hemmorrhoids, trust me I am one of them.

Hemmorroids are soft and are inside the anus. They pop out and you can push them back in. They come and go. To have a hard spot on the outside that is not mobile, is not a hemmorroid.

After doing more research I found out something new! This could be a external thrombosed pile. I'm going to look into it more and see what they are about.

it is an external hemorrhoid i had it too u need to get it checked out by a doctor. not all hemorrhoids can go back in cause some externals cant.