Hello.

I'm a 20 year old male, and i am a bit concernd. On the left side of my Scrotum, pretty much where it meets the inner thigh, i have a small skin colored lump, roughly pea size, and it is hard to touch. It doesn't have a head on it like a pimple, and it came about very quickly, almost overnight. There is also a little bit of chafing in the general area, from my jocks. Could it be something as simple as an in-grown hair from shaving, or could it be a little bit more major. Can someone please help me out.

Celebrity
Personally, I think this could be an ingrown hair or a sebaceous cyst. Sebaceous cysts resemble pimples sometimes and the white stiff is usually visible but it cannot be squeezed. Sometimes, there is no white stuff to be seen.
Ingrown hairs create bumps on scrotal skin more than often. They do so in the groin area as well. If the bump is arising from the scrotal skin and it doesn’t itch, burn, crust or ooze, then you have nothing to worry about.
If it were an ingrown hair, it will probably go away after some time. It may take longer though. Sebaceous cysts don’t go away. They might but much later and you are always suspected of developing more. Sebaceous cysts are harmless and they appear on areas where there are a lot of oil glands and hairs.