me and my boyfriend been together for a year and almost 2 months and we have talked about having a baby. so we are trying. first my periods always starts at the beginning of the month. feb.1st 2011 was the first of day of my last menstrual period. i know that ovulation starts the 14 day of your cycle. i was on this website were i can figure out when i ovulate for the month and it says:
(Tuesday 1st February 2011 - First day of your cycle)

(Friday 11th February 2011 - A little bit fertile)

(Saturday 12th February 2011 - Fertile)

(Sunday 13th February 2011 - VERY fertile)

(Monday 14th February 2011 - Time to ovulate).
me and my boyfriend had sex on the 12th of feb, and he came in twices maybe 3 times that day. could it be possible i can be pregnant already or not yet? my next period is not until march 3rd 2011

A couple of things...

Sperm can live in your vagina for up to about 5 days. You can have sex before you ovulate, the sperm will be there and waiting.
It's too early to know if you are pregnant. Even IF you are, the egg will likely not have implanted yet.
You don't necessarily ovulate on day 14. It does vary among woman.

So, yes, it is possible that you are pregnant.

Keep us posted, good luck!