My last period was Jan. 12, 2011. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on Jan. 28th, 29th, and 30th. My cycle is 29 days. I recently had sex Feb. 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th. It was unprotected and each time he came inside of me. My period was due Feb. 10th. My period ended up coming on the 14th. After my period my boyfriend and I had sex 2 days after my period. He came inside of me. Did I get pregnant before my period and can I get pregnant 2 days after my period. I need help because I dont know what to do. I'm trying to get pregnant.

It is unlikely that you'll get pregnant having sex two days before your period. Two days later, depending upon when you ovulate is possible.

If you are trying to get pregnant the best way is to have sex 4-5 days before you ovulate until two days afterwards.

Before you ovulate there is no egg to fertilize. Sperm can live for up to about 5 days in your vagina so it would be there when you do ovulate.

Once you ovulate the egg is only viable 24-48 hours. After that point, until your period you most likely won't get pregnant.