last time i had unprotected sex was on day 1 of my cycle. it was with my boyfriend.

i always had irregular periods but i guess this is the longest i've been without a period recently. last recent "long cycles" were 69 days, 55 days. today's my day73. i took pregnancy tests on days 54 and 67, both came out negative. i don't show any signs of pregnancy, i don't feel pregnant but i can't understand why don't i have my period up until now. could i actually be pregnant? if so, what are the chances?

Omg I swear its been 73 days for me too... my last period was oct 29.... i feel pregnant... but the doctor told me i was not idk wat to think or do...

I am in the same boat, i am 73days late my last period ended on november the 25th i have had no cramping no any signs of periods. ive done to home test and one blood test at 22days late but still came back negative the doctor didnt help he just said sometimes u just miss it id understand you miss it once but not twice he said it will come when it comes. pretty useless docter. i did some research and a number of things could be preventing you from getting your period. like a mass of weight gain in short amount of time, stress, not eating properly. ect. hope it worked out ok for you,