I didnt start my period today but it feels like it's coming, usually i'm not late and today now i am, does it feel like your having a period when your pregnant? If so it's it just less intense or about the same or ??? Thank you

Hi.. It is not possible to have a REAL period while pregnant, but is is VERY possible to have bleeding that could resemble a period=) In fact, many women will have light bleeding in early pregnancy..

OUR cycles change every month, some months may be longer or shorter than others, which is why the rhythm method is not so great after all...

If you took a pregnancy test it would be accurate now.

thanks for the reply, but im not bleeding at all, no spotting or any colored discharge, i have a thick white discharge that i dont remember being normal. My question is: Why do i feel like i'm bleeding but not? I never have cramps or much pain or discomfort but i feel it in my lower back and lower stomach area and know it's there. So why if i was pregnant would i be feeling it if i'm not bleeding? thanks

I have had two children and in the first few months of pregnancy I often feel crampy and bloated as my uterus stretches. That stretching (especially on your first baby) can feel like period cramps. Also the lower back pain can be related to the stretching uterus as well. This is exactly how I feel when I am first pregnant. I would say you are either pregnant or ovulating. I feel crampy each time I ovulate as well with the white discharge. Take a test! ;-)

this is a response to the post about feeling like you are bleeding but you are not. I'm sorry that i don't have an answer for you but i know Exactly what you mean because it happened(with #1) and is happening to me(TTC#2). with my first i was always running to the bathroom thinking my period had started (it never did) and its a totally different feeling then CM it actually felt like a period aka bleeding. sorry to say but you are just going to have to wait until you miss your period and trust me i know how much the 2ww can suck. i hate not knowing. take care and goodluck

My last period was on 15 nov and today is 11 Dec . I am passing urine frequently and at the same time i am feeling that my periods are near and in minute my periods will start..my cycle is of 28 days ....I am not sure if we feel like getting periods or i am pregnanent . i am getting scared to go toilet..and see red...do you all get the same feeling. :-)

I have the same feeling.. mine is a 28th day cycle too...
I had my last period on 12th Feb and today is already the 11th on March... since two days I am running to the bath roon thinking my period has started but there is no sign but the feeling is there... cramps are there....
I do not want to see the red thing :'( ... i think we will just have to wait and see :$

i have some symptoms like that i.e ssore boobss bloated tummy cramps every now and then but took a test and it aid negative im so comfusedd i also have the disscharge and lowerback pain can anyone help???

I had what seemed like a normal period about a week ago. It lasted for 4 to 5 days and seemed normal. The first day of my period is usually the only time I experience cramping. But after a week of being off of it, I am experiencing cramping in my lower abdomen. I have noticed some nausea throughout the day for the last couple days and breasts have been some what tender. Also over the weekend I had two mixed drinks and got sick, normally I can handle my alcohol very well. Is it normal to feel like this so soon after stopping my period or could I be pregnant? We use the pull out method so I guess thats what has me worried its a possibility.

hi my period was feb23 2011 and now is mar26 i feel crumps and like my period it very near could someone plz help me

Well im pregnant and the cramps and lower back pain sore boobs sounds very familiar. I'm still in the first trimester but it kept feeling like my period was starting so i talked to my doctor because i was thinking miscarriage but she said its normal in early pregnancy as for the negative test...my first one was negative then the next 3 were positive so just wait a few days and if u dont start try again. My sister though had a cist on her ovary is why she didnt have a period but had cramps.

My husband and I tried for many years to get pregnant. We went through the pills then to shots and finally to IVF. I had a uterus septum and they corrected that in October, 2010 but after IVF cycles we still didn't get pregnant. This year my insurance changed and with my 45th birthday, we threw in the towel and I've been looking into donor material. I have a history of irregular periods and have the ovaries of a 20 year old due to all the skips in my life. However, after all this fertility treatments my periods were about 5 weeks apart.

Here is my dilema, I got my period January 27th 2011 and haven't had one since. I feel like my period was coming and I keep waiting and this is hurting my head because of all the previous disapointments in the past. I'm tired, have some cramps, I've had some nausea but I'm not throwing up, lower back has been hurting me a bit and this week I seem to be getting headaches even though I usually don't. I don't know whether I should to go to the doctor for a pregancy test or for menopause?

Ive been having gas cramps and feeling like im about to start my period. I dont know if it is because i had tacos for dinner last night or if its menstrual gas cramps or if it's the possibility of being pregnant. I had spotting a week ago today. my period is due today  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** but ill wait another week from today before i test just to be safe. hope everyone figures out what is wrong and baby dust to those ttc.

im pregnent and i had the same feeling as you, felt like a period but it never came, so i went to the doctors and turns out i was prego

I have missed a period and my periods always come around the same time ... i wasnt feeling anything be4 my period was late but lately i have been getting a few cramps and needing to pee freq. I thought i was could be pregnant but i went to the toilet and i had light spotting, this spotting has now stopped but i feel like i am having period pains. i am really confused? could anyone explain this ?