Hello, Well I Might Be Pregnant. This Is My First Pregnancy If I Am. My Boyfriend Already Thinks I Am Pregnant. My Period Is Irregular. The Day We Had Sex Was On Aug 23. I Remember Around Sept 9, I Thought I Started My Period Because It Came Outta Nowhere, But It Lasted 5 Days When Usually It Ends In A Week, But I Don't Know. Well I've Tooken A Lot Of Pregnancy Tests But All Came Out Negative. The Symptom I Been Having/Had Are Back Pains, Sorta Small/Medium Headaches, Eating, Gained Weight, My Legs Hurted, Breast Increase, Nipples Sorta Turning Browner Since I'm Light Skinned, Vagina Mucus Increasing, Having Trouble Sleeping Sometimes, Having This Bluish Veins On My Breast, Increase Of Eating, (Everytime I Eat Now, I Don't Feel Full) Moodiness, Some Acne Came Outta Nowhere, Sometimes Get A Sharp, Shooting Feeling On My Waist & Uterus & Now A Stuffy Nose. Yesterday I Was Having These Massive Back Pains, Sorta Medium Headaches & Leg Pains In Class. My Back Got Worser Til Around 11:40ish It Went Away Once I Ate. My Headaches & Leg Pains Went Away At The Night When My Mom Told Me To Take This Big Pain For Headaches & Joint Pain. It Went Away(: My Waistline Expanded So My Pants & Mini Shorts Don't Fit From My Stomach & Waist. When I Wear Pants, It Starts To My Below My Stomach. Like, They Are Tight. I'm Starting To Show A Stomach. (If I Am, I'm Only 9 Weeks!) My Brother's Girlfriend Said That It's Round & Popped Out. She Also Said That It Looks Like I'm Pregnant From My Sides. A Few Days Ago My Oldest Sister Made Me Lay On My Back For She Feel My Stomach. She Said That My Stomach Is Weird Because She Can't Feel Anything But I'm Starting To Have This Line That Goes To Your Belly Button Down To Your Pubic Hair. It's Faintly Showing Though. She Said It Might Be Just Weight But I Don't Know. All I'm Wearing Are Shorts & Sweats. My Mom Keeps Looking At My Stomach & Saying That I'm Pregnant. I Scared If I Go To The Docs & Do A Test & Blood Test, It'll Come Out Negative. I Don't Know. Please Tell Me What You Think & Your Opinion. Thank You.

I think that ur mind is playing tricks on you, based on the fact that u want to get pregnant that u subconsciously believe you are even when the tests prove otherwise. If ur afraid to go to the doctor with the probability that u would get a negative result, what other form of test could, u probably do to prove that could prove otherwise. Its just your subconscious because u believe and want to be pregnant that u get these symptoms u mentally attract them to ursef

Oh, definitely! I also think so. It has happened to me once. My period was late for 14 days and I was sure that I am waiting for a baby even if I was sure that I don't want to be pregnant then because I was 22 years old. My period was late, my breasts were swollen and tender, I felt really bad. Whenever I tried to get out of my bed I had that dizziness that made me believe that I am 100% pregnant. But, I was not. I went to see my doctor, we did the ultrasound, we did the blood test and there was no sign of pregnancy. He told me that there is nothing wrong with my body, that I am perfectly fine and that my mind is playing with me...It is weird, but true. 

Pls don't know mayb am pregnant cos d left of bladder/kidney and close 2 d ovaries r warm and am stool, my tummy aches b4 stooling too and my 2 breast hurt and also get tired easily. Pls help