Okay so me and my boyfriend have never had sex (please just keep reading), but we have done everything else. A couple months ago (around 3) we were fooling around and he was touching my bare vagina with his penis. He hadn't come or anything (but of course pre-cum) but I know you can get pregnant without sex, even if it is rare. I've had my period twice since then, though my last one was slightly irregular. I thought I was due for my next one last Wedneday, as in February if came the 23, but then again in January it was the 29 or 30, so I'm still waiting, also accounting for February being 2 days different this year. I've had a lot of vaginal discharge, though no odd smells or anything. I've noticed some weight gain, though I'm not sure if its just not exercising propeperly (though I do exercise) or actual pregnancy. I have made myself sick worrying, and have taken 3 pregnancy tests (all negative, and at different times this month after my two periods). I would think if I was pregnant, this making me around 12 weeks along, the test would have detected HcG, but I'm not sure. Help?

Hi Care,

It is very unlikely that you are pregnant. If you've had two "normal" periods since this episode and 3 negative HPT's I don't believe you are pregnant. Precum, if he hadn't ejaculated yet is considered NOT to contain sperm.

By 12 weeks the test should most definitely be accurate if you were to test positive.

Stress or illness can affect your period. By itself, the weight gain means nothing. The discharge could also be an infection.

Since you think you may be late, take one more test using your first morning urine. Follow all directions, especially times, to the letter. If you still haven't had your period in another week or so then repeat. If still negative, see your doctor.

Hope it helps.

I took the last pregnancy test on the 23, the day I thought my period would be. First urination in the morning, timing the 5 seconds and 2 minutes on a timer, definitely followed everything to a T, and it was, like I said, negative. But thank you for your reply! Knowing my boyfriend didn't come at all and knowing he pees all the time, I believe he most likely had no sperm in it... I didn't know that about precum