Can i still get pregnant even my husband usually have soft erection during sexual intercourse? I badly need your help.

Celebrity
I think that first you need to realize what is causing your husband’s soft erection as there are ways to treat this dysfunction. Soft erection is when a penis’ spongy tissue is not getting enough blood. For example, smoking and a high fat diet can cause reduction of the blood flow.

Also, penis injuries can lead to venous leakage and in that way keep the blood away from the penis.

Another problem with soft erection is that it can influence mentally on a men making him anxious and influence early ejaculation.
Both legal and illegal drugs can cause soft erection, especially drugs used to teat depression.

If weak erections are not treated they can lead to impotence. There are ways and techniques to improve erection. Have you tried any of these?