Hi. I'm 23 year old male and I'm pretty worried about my sexual health. I'm sexually active about two years know and I have slept with two girls by now.
But, I would like to say that I liked it, but it didn’t. I think I have just embarrassed my self and that’s all. I had almost constant problems with soft erection and early ejaculation and I couldn’t believe that is happening to me. I believe that’s why my first girlfriend has left me. I'm in my top age and I can't see any reason why I shouldn’t have the best sex ever. I started masturbating as very young and I have never had this kind of problems. Please tell me, what should I do but just don’t tell me to start using Viagra because I refuse using it this young.

You are right about it; you are way too young to start using pills such as Viagra and other of this kind. You should seek for some other solutions and possible causes of your problem.
First, you have mentioned masturbation but you didn’t mention how often you practiced it, and this information could be crucial.
Over-masturbation will lead to sexual under performance by way of premature ejaculation, as well as other sexual problems. Don’t get me wrong- masturbation is very healthy and needed but, like other behaviors, when over practiced it can lead to both psychological and physiological imbalances.
Beside this, smoking and a high fat diet contribute to a reduction of blood flow in your penis and could cause problems with premature ejaculation. Try to avoid all this in future and maybe you’ll see some progress. If you don’t- contact your GP for further evaluation!

what do you mean other problems? and do you start loosing your memory from overmasturbating?

say you masturbate alot when your young and your sexual performance is decreased, will it ever become normal? also what do you mean by pysco... imbalances. Lose you memory?

best medicine to stop early ejaculation

I had a simular problem because I ate at fast food restaraunts for lunch and dinner every day, smoked cigarettes, drank alot of coffee, got little sleep, got very little excercise all of this over last winter I packed on 10 pounds and I had noticably softer erections and no random erections just from sexy thoughts (which has always been pretty normal for me) and a dramatic loss in sensitivity. I am only in my mid-twenties and a good friend of mine who had simular poor health issues is only 20 and he said it happened to him as well and it takes him forever to just ejaculate due to loss of sensitivity due to poor circulation I would guess. Since then I completely quit eating fast food, ate more fruits and veggies, drink almost no coffee so I sleep a full deep night's rest, started walking a few times a week for about 2 hours at a time, cut down on smoking a lot, so i dropped the weight and have my normal sex drive back... I quit smoking for 2 weeks at one point and REALLY noticed a difference in my sexual performance! So I am definately gonna try to quit for good.

The thing is we gotta realize that it's a part of our body, if we're in poor health than down there it's in poor health too! Don't make excuses just try to make the time to take care of your health.