47 yo with sore nipples and vaginal discharge. Had tubes tied 15 years ago. any suggestions what it could be?

Hallo! This happened to me once. I had all the symptoms of pregnancy, but it turned out I was just extremely stressed out. Sore nipples are something you may experience at various times in your reproductive cycle. They can mean various things depending on what’s going on in your body at that time. There are 2 main reasons for sore nipples/breasts before menopause: post ovulation and pregnancy. In your case the pregnancy is excluded. These could be a menopause symptoms too. As for the discharge, there are different types of discharge: White: Thick, white discharge is common at the beginning and end of your cycle. Normal white discharge is not accompanied by itching. If itching is present, thick white discharge can indicate a yeast infection; Clear and stretchy: This is "fertile" mucous and means you are ovulating; Clear and watery: This occurs at different times of your cycle and can be particularly heavy after exercising; Yellow or Green: May indicate an infection, especially if thick or clumpy like cottage cheese or has a foul odor; Brown: May happen right after periods, and is just "cleaning out" your vagina. Old blood looks brown. But still, the best thing to do is to consult your doctor.