I had unprotected sex about three days ago and have a had thick yellow white discharge from the vagina area and its very itchy but no bumpbs and have had the same partner for a year and this never happened before when we had unprotected sex! what could it be? I have been applying baby powder and been using baby soap but it seems to still itch! I dont wanna mention it to my mother what could it be??? I am worried!!

It sounds like a yeast infection to me. I had yeast infections for 2 years non stop. They're a real pain and yes very itchy. Here's some info on yeast infections:

What is a vaginal yeast infection?
Yeast is a fungus that normally lives in the vagina in small numbers. A vaginal yeast infection means that too many yeast cells are growing in the vagina. These infections are very common. Although they can bother you a lot, they are not usually serious. And treatment is simple.

What causes a vaginal yeast infection?
Most yeast infections are caused by a type of yeast called Candida albicans.

A healthy vagina has many bacteria and a small number of yeast cells. The most common bacteria, Lactobacillus acidophilus, help keep other organisms-like the yeast-under control.

When something happens to change the balance of these organisms, yeast can grow too much and cause symptoms. Taking antibiotics sometimes causes this imbalance. The high estrogen levels caused by pregnancy or hormone replacement therapy can also cause it. So can certain health problems, like diabetes or HIV infection. ( I had none of those and those reasons are not typical. Your pH level probably just changed, you ate too much sugar or white carbs, it's NOT caused from sex)

What are the symptoms?
A yeast infection causes itching or soreness in the vagina and sometimes causes pain or burning when you urinate or have sex. Some women also have a thick, clumpy, white discharge that has no odor and looks a little like cottage cheese. (mine always smelled and was not always like cottage chees but more like what you described)

These symptoms are more likely to occur during the week before your menstrual period.
(Mine ALWAYS came AFTER my period.)

The two main causes of yellow vaginal discharge are trichomoniasis and gonorrhea. Trich will give you pain and itching, especially when you are peeing, and gonorrhea will sometimes not cause any other symptoms, but when it does, you can expect pelvic pain and bleeding between periods. 

It is also possible that your discharge is only slightly yellow, and that you have a yeast infection. 

Keep in mind that STDs often take a very long time to show symptoms, so it is possible you got one from a previous partner or your current partner got one from a previous partner, without you knowing. 

Did you find out what it was having similar symptoms and I had unprotected sex worried too!

What about thick clumpy itchy yellow discharge without a smell?

What did you do to get rid of it or keep it away ?