Okay so I have noticed an increase in my amount of discharge recently. In my underwear it is creamy and whitish, and I have also had some clear stringy discharge. I am 15 and a virgin. Recently I notice that if I put a finger in my vagina it comes out with creamy white (non-smelly) discharge. Is this normal/anything I can do to fix it because I think I will become sexually active soon and this will be embarrassing.

this is completely normal its ur body cleaning itself or u cud b ovulating :)

since your young im sure that an increase in discharge is normal. your body still has not regulated yet since you are so young. clear stringy discharge is normal in your cycle, typically its when your "ovulating" the creamy white "non smelly" discharge might be your natural way of cleaning you out. you should be concerned if your discharge changes color, or smell. typically a "fishy" smell means you might have a BV (Bacterial Vaginosis) or if you get "clumpy" discharge (kinda like cottage cheese) its a yeast infection. 
now to "fix" this: theres really nothing you can do honestly, just keep that area clean and wipe front to back and wearing pantyliners can also work on keeping you dry all day.