what is the reason sperms are released automatically in dreams
is it good or bad
how to stop automatic sperm release

You can not stop this because it is a normal process that happens to all the young men.

It is called nocturnal emission, or even more famously a wet dream and it represents ejaculation of semen during sleep.

The causes are not known,it could be due to erotic dreams, memories of waking sexual events or a build up of semen over time.

There is no need for treatment as it poses no harm. Men, who masturbate, they have very little night falls very likely because they discharge often.

Masturbate more

dear sir same thing i also that problem but i just think are when i am talking to any girl its automatically comes out tell me the problem please send me a mail please to stop or how to controll....that semen

The release of heavy semen causes pimples on face , neck . .... teenagers wil have this problem

i released sperm on now 21 years old. On 15 years old i shaked and afraid of that. is there any problem. and also sperm releasing within 1 minute. sperm also release at dream.

how to stop automatic sperm release

If sperm is releasing automatically it will loss our energy or not?

When it will be stop.............

What are the solution of this disease

Dear sir same problem I talk to any girl come out automatic seamen
Plaese solution of this desease

By maring fudi. Sperm stop releasing automatically

how to stop automatic sperm release

For just talking to girl ?