i was very healthy when i was at the of 10 but at the age of 11 i started releasing sperm that teenagers always do and now i have become weak i have no interest in games and exercising and and i have become thinner and my memory power is getting low so how to stop this all thing

Hi Alex,

If you mean you're having nocturnal emissions (wet dreams) they are NORMAL and a sign that you are healthy.  Your body MUST release semen after a certain point.  

If you mean masturbating, well, just stop.  It probably won't be easy.  

Hello there.

I also have wet dreams and I need to admit that I am a little bit worried about this. At the beginning, this was happening to me every third or fourth night, but now it happens more often than ever. Almost ever night I have wet dreams and I am considering to ask someone to help me because I think that this is not normal. I think that I need to find the way to stop sperm release. 

I was talking to several of my friends and they all told me that I am worried too much. I don't know what to think....

I too am of 12 yrs nd have got an unusual habit of sperm releasing.I am not able to stop this .what should i do now???

Hi Guest,
How are you releasing sperm? Is it happening while you sleep?

i have also an addiction of masturbating so please tell me how to overcome this addiction please tell me please...................

yes i am releasing sperm while sleeping

It's normal guest. You are HEALTHY!

ys it is happened in sleeping

i did not experienced it while sleeping

Sir ..i cant stop my sperm .when i sleep he release it and when i close a girl then he release it my age 21 and sperm releasing before 4 years...please answer

how to stop realesing sperms

When i watch prone

I am feeling weak.... But how to become healthy.... Our mind power so weakness......

I realsing sprem in daily how can I stop the bad thing