Hello Sir/madam , I am a boy whose age is 20. My health status is healthy.

Before asking you my question I want to tell you that I am continously playing with my penis from the age of 12 and I make my penis to produce sperm each time .I dont know the exact term for this stuff. But you can understand I make my penis's sperm ejaculation for my own satisfaction which more teens done in there life to overcome their sex desires.But I dont have any sex expirence with anybody till now.

So sir/madam my question is that due to my continous sperm ejaculation from tha age of 12 which i cause for myself by playing with my penis.

Will it Cause a problem for me in the future with repect to sperm production, growth of my penis and in sex life.

No i shouldnt cause and problem for you in the furture. Men produce sperm when needed. You could porduce sperm when you on your in you 90's. You should have no problem

Thanksss for answering my previous questions.....

I have one more question...

Masterbation at a younger age like in my case 12. Is a problem bcoz ill masterbate 3 times in a day and 4 days in a week from dat age.Dat means i masterbate frquently till now. U cn say dat i masterbate a lot.

Is Masterbation at a younger age will affect my sex life , as i m a virgin too.

Will i m able to do sex for a long period of time.

Dear saurabh saxena,
What you have done all these years is called MASTURBATION and it is the very normal way every Boys and Girls indulge in when they reach the age of PUBERTY. Therefore never feel guilty over what you have done in your teen ages

You may be surprised to know that many elderly Male even after marriage also do regular MASTURBATION when they are alone in addition to their sexual intercourse with their spouses.

Your MASTURBATION done by you when you were young will never cause a problem when you propose to get married. Please remove your erroneous thinking and guilt feelings from your mind and stop worrying.

Think in a positive way and be confident and start Living happily. Eat nutritious food like Almond, walnuts and fresh fruits in your diet.
In due course you will be perfect. As you grow old say 24 or 25 the size of your Penis will also become lengthy.
At that time if you indulge in MASTURBATION copious SEMEN will be ejaculated from your erect Penis and you will get immense pleasure.

over masturbation makes penis weaker and causes premature ejaculation which means penis ejaculates quickly than it suppose to during sex. you should not masturbate every day. limit masturbation to once a month.

lol. tis is so no true. masturbation has nothing to do with self control. read a book of kamasutra or tantra to educate. also wile masturbating when you close to come stop if you can hold it slap the tip. will help you with self control and last longer.

Hi asif here

I am doing masturbation in a week twice I 'll do... I have a having habit of that contunisly from two or 3 months m following... earlier also m doing masturbation... is it cause any health problem for me... and with in a minute am getting jel... is it cause problem for my feauture while doing sex... please suggest

Can this also lead to weak erections??

i do masturbstion evry day.. is there any problm doing masturbate every day please tell me.. and night fall 3 or 4 times in a weak..and i thnk i am loosing my weight day by day.. and i feel tired and weak any time .. so plz suggest me something for stopping all this.. thank you..

Yes I used to be

I also HAVE A Question Like saurabh Said That he is PLAYING WITH HIS PENIS From the AGE OF 12.........I AM 16 N DO THE SANE EVERYDAY I.E, I produce sperms Everyday.So,With this WILL IT INCREASE MY FAT OR DECREASE MY FAT......???Ty...

masturbation is vrey bad it weakens erction

Seeing sexy ones u can't control ur selves so have maturation..opp sex attracts each other.

my age is 23 ive been releasing sperm from the age of 16 and now im 15 i just wanna know that what will happen to me or what will be the harmful symptoms that may occur to my body and how to stop this plz help me i need ur help they say that i will lose my my memory, i will have less memory power, ,,
and many more things so please help me by teling HOW TO STOP THIS? AND THE SYMPTOMS.

I read that frequent sperm ejection can make our thick sperms watery and affect our future happiness...Is that true?