Hi everyone

My last period was around March 19, 2010. I never spot. My periods are usually 4 days in length with 2 being heavy and 2 being light. I started spotting on April 16. I thought it was my period so I used a tampon. When I went to change it, there was a brown dot on it and nothing else. This happened twice. Every time I wipe there is either a dark brown mucous discharge or a watery brown discharge. There has also been 3 occasions where I've wiped and there has been blood (2 of these occasions happened after a bowel movement) so I've put on a pad and nothing ever gets to it. It is still happening 2 weeks later. I've taken several pregnancy tests and they've all said negative.

I don't have any symptoms of PMS or pregnancy except some nausea and some occasional heartburn and lowere back aches. Do you think I could still be pregnant?

hello there. we have very the same situation. plz can anyone answer this. thanks

I have also been having that same problem and everything online seems to be related to pregnancy.. I wish someone would have answer...