Hi, Im a 20 years old and im late for my period. My last period was on sept 1st and i was expecting my next period around the 29of september im still waiting for it to happen. I had unprotected sex september 10,25,26 and 27. I started spotting the 1st of oct a very light pink almost white, i even had dot of blood two times but then it stoped my chest was hurting to. Just today i starte having cramps and my chest hurts even more. I took 2 home pregnancy test and they were negative im very scared can i be pregnant?

It is always possible to get false negative pregnancy tests, so a blood test is always better if you are worried.

UNPROTECTED sex leads to pregnancy, it would be expected to beocme pregnant anytime one engages in unprotected sex.

So acoding to the days is there a big change of me being pregnant, but no showing on the test. Do u think the symptoms that i been having are those of pregnancy?

Early pregnancy symptoms are similar to PMS, so yes they are some of the symps of pregnancy, but they are also PMS symps too...

The best bet would be a blood pregnancy test, they are accurate.