My cycle ended May 30 and now I have been spotting pink-brown-dark red blood for 3 days. I have breast tenderness and slight cramping. I am also very faitgue and moody. It almost feels like PMS. I am trying to conceive and I am usually VERY regular. What could this be? Should I worry? I did take a preg test and it was neg.

Wow...This is what is happening to me. Did you find a reason for this?

Did anyone answer your question? I have the exact same symptoms that you described!

thats amazing I have the exact same symptoms and mine has been going on now for almost a month!

Hello. I'm 23, and 2 years ago I had an abnormal period. It was light pink and sometimes brown, pretty much like the start and end of a period. My "so called period" lasted for about 30 days. I've always had a normal period. After the first two weeks, I went to the doc's, even though I was on the mini pill and never missed a pill they gave me a pregnancy test. It came back negative. The doc told me to stop the pill and see if my period would stop, IT DIDN'T. I was then reffered to a diff doc two weeks later. I was given a pregnancy test again, This time it was positive. I coudn't understand how this happened if I took my bcp everyday at the same time. I was then given an ultra sound that marked me at being 4 wks and 4 days, which meant that I was, however, 2 wks pregnant at the first doc's visit. Anyhow, as my ultra sound was being conducted, the doc notified me that I was, however, pregnant in my tubes (tubular pregnancy/ectopic pregnancy). Because being pregnant in your tubes is very harmful and no way an egg could develop, I had to go for an emergency surgery that same day to removed the egg. Luckily, my tube was not ruptured and everything went ok.

Have the same thing for 3 years and I went to my doctors and he found nothing. I get the same experience as I do when I have PMS or my period. I'm not pregnant and I never have been what the heck is going on lol

i think its called IMPLANTATION BLEEDING.

I ended my menstrual 10 days ago and now I woke up to use the bathroom and saw light blood. I have some cramping and I'm starting to worry.

i hv same prob... nd m worried.... if anyone has answer to this query pls answer..

yea me too....it's shocking as the gap is just 10 days....Anything serious?