I had what I thought was my period this month. It only lasted for 2 days with lighter than normal bleeding. After the two days I am not having brown spotting. Does this brown discharge after period seem like a sign of pregnancy to you all?

I think I have had something similar happen to me this month as well. I have been off the pill for 6 months now, my husband and I are trying to get pregnant. I started bleeding earlier than expected by a few days.. My periods have always had the full 7 days even when on the pill. I always have horrible cramps when off the pill as well. I started bleeding after lunch time one day, my cramps were bad, I had hot flashes and it even made me sick to my stomach. The bleeding was not as heavy as one of my normal periods though it did look like normal period blood for the first day anyway, by end of the 3rd day I did not need anything at all it was only there when I wiped it wasn't the normal type of bleeding. It was pinkish brownish mixed with clear slicky stuff and this lasted another day and 1/2.. My husband even noticed that it was over quicker than normal this time...this is not me at all I always am really heavy until about the 3rd or 4th day and then it starts to subside and Never had I had a period like this one. I took a Home test and it was negative. But I am not sure that I believe it. I know that when you want something really badly you can cause yourself to act funny. But I have been feeling nauseaus and have been frequently urinating. Could I be pregnant? What should I do.

Please let me know what happend with your situation.

Thanks

My peiod in November was 3 bleeding days and the other 2 was spotting. THe next month it was 2 bleeding days and the other 3 was spotting. The spotting was brown and light redish pink. This isn't normal for my cycle. I don't understand why this going on. I'm waiting this month to see if my period even come this month. It's almost time for it to come this month. All I can do is wait. Right?

It happened to me. I came to my doctor asking him how long should period last and he looked at me weird because I have my period for 7 years now and I still have this question. So, I explained to him what is bothering me. I had my period for two days and then it stopped and three days after I noticed some spotting. Clearly, that is not normal at all. So, we did some tests and guess what - test showed that I am pregnant. He told me that this is one of the first signs of pregnancy. I don't know any other. 

I am in the same boat. We are TTC and have been for about 5 months now (well, this is my 5th cycle, I should say). The cycle I just finished was about 4 days late, so I took a test and it was negative. Period started the next day, lasted 2 days, then I spotted for 3 days. The month before, period was on time - maybe even a day early, I don't really recall right now - and lasted 2 1/2 days, then stopped and I spotted a tiny bit 2 days later. I, too, have been wondering if wanting so bad to be pregnant has resulted in me somehow causing this. I don't want to worry anyone, but I've also heard that low progesterone can cause short periods. Can we get an expert answer here?

I have off the pill since October. I always have very regular periods. But my last two cycles have only lasted two days but they still came at the same time as my normal period just way shorter. The first day is spotting, then the next day bleeding and then nothing except a little pinkish when I wipe. Its way weird for me. I'm hoping to get pregnant but I want to know what this means?

My wife has had a regular period since we been married. But Last month she had spotting 2 weeks before her period for about a day. Then Her actual period was late so after 5 days of not seeing it we took a pregnancy test that came out negative and 2 days later her period came. She normally has cramps really bad but she didnt even realize it was coming until it was there...

Ok, so fast forward to this month. My wife's period comes Nov 5th and is not due till the 21st... it last 7 days (normally 5), she had no cramps and it wasnt heavy at all!!!! it ended November 11,2010 and today (Nov 19) she called me and told me that she is spotting!!

We took the pregnacy test about 3 1/2 weeks ago... should we take another one??? I mean is this normal??

My period was three weeks late, so I took 4 hpt's they all were negative. I have not a period this late in years w/o there being a serious reason, it is pretty regular. When my period finally came it was a normal flow for one day and partially normal the 2nd, the 1st day it was slightly heavy but not as heavy as it would usually be, and on the second day it was the same, now on the third day, nothing! I do not even have to wear a pad/tampon.

This has happened before almost a year ago and I was IN FACT 4 weeks pregnant! I have been to see my doctor a wk ago and she told me to wait and come bk...I am SOOOO CONFUSED....

Could this just be my nerves? Any1 have any similar stories?

Same thing is happening to me. I got my period a few days early and it was a regular flow, but after 2 days it just stopped and for the few days after i was spotting a bit like at the end of a normal period. I havent taken a test yet, I'm just trying to do a little research on the topic.
I heard this kind of thing can be brought on by stress. Perhaps we're all just stressed and paranoid.

I have been off the pill for two months, first period came after 5 weeks and the 2nd one came on exactly the same day a month later, I normally get a stomach cramp the day I'm due on, but nothing, first day was normal and then it seemed to stop on the 2nd or 3rd day, then for about 5 days everytime I went to the loo and wiped there was dark brown blood spotting. I have also had stomach ache and felt sick at times. I know it's wishful thinking but I was hoping I was pregnant I think it's just my body getting used to being off the pill after 12 years. Plus I have been really stressed at work. I want to do a pregnant test but I can't see how I can after bleeding for two days???

Can u answer a question for me i had a two day period and da three and fourth day which is today i just been spotting thats nt me what do u think?

I'm the same way my period was three days late then I bled heavy for two days,now I've been spotting...could I be pregnant?

I had light spotting a couple days after conception then I also had a 2 day period but it was extremely heavy and then stopped so I'm confused as well...

hey i have a similar issue.... my period is due aug.17 but on aug13 i had what it looked like brown blood but just 3 drops then nothing.... today is aug15 and i have light pink/reddish spottn i put a pad on but is clean could this mean im preg? i have two kids already n this never happened to me.... im 24 and have regular periods n 2 months ago i had a mc im worried

hey i typed some stuff into google trying to find answers to my own questions and your story poped up it sounds just like whats been going on with me for the past week.. exact same thing except i was a few days late and before i started my period i spotted on and off for 2 days not enough to need anything though and then 2 days past and there was nothin no spotting or anything and then i had a very light period for a day and a half , and that was monday that i "ended" my "period" and after that i have that slick clear sticky stuff and all that you described.. did you find out what it was? weve been trying for almost a year and i have an appointment with a fertility doc on the 5th of feb. i took a test too also said i was negaive .. buut some woman dont have enough otc or what ever that hormone is called.. and some woman knowing there pregnant wont test positive untill 6 weeks after there pregnant.. well let me know if you found anything please