I've been on portia birth control since December. I've never missed a pill and I've only been off taking it about an hour or so. I had sex for the first time two days ago without a condom. He did not ejaculate inside of me or near there, and it was really brief, like two minutes. I know the ejaculate got nowhere near there. However, today I noticed a little bit of blood. I've spotted before in the past, only once or twice though and usually at the beginning of my first active week. Could it be implantation bleeding? i've been really stressed too so idk what it is, but I'm concerned. My period is due next week.

He could have impregnated you with precum... But if it was only two days ago I wouldn't worry too much. Wait and see if you get your period.

Mmartin58 wrote:

misstee wrote:

No, there is no chance - even less if only the precum i s in question. The birth control is working! And judging by the amount of stressing, it might be over-working and making your hormones to get you worried up because of absolutely nothing. How could it be implantation bleeding only two days after sex? No, that happens sometimes - not every time a women gets pregnant - and that happens some 15 days after sex. AN unprotected sex. NOt protected one.