I have always had irregular periods, especially since I started the minipill (first Jolivette, then Camila tablet). About 3 weeks ago, I had unprotected sex, but he didn't ejaculate, and he put a condom on halfway through, so that if he got close, he would be protected. I am a faithful user of my birth control pills, but I had missed a pill about a week before the sex happened. But I made sure to catch myself up on my pills. Even though my periods are usually really light and usually don't happen every month, it worried me a little when I didn't get it right away. Anyways, cutting to the chase, I took dong quai and vitamin C for about 4 days and then I started to bleed, with a lot of cramping (which is normal for me). But my period is really light, and I've been reading everywhere that implantation bleeding can be almost identical to a period... And I've only had it for two days and it's starting to get lighter. I think that's normal for me, but I'm still worried because I'm an anxious person... Is there any other way to distinguish between implantation bleeding and a period? I know that it would technically be late for implantation bleeding, since it's been 3 weeks, and the blood has been bright red, but I'm still worried. Anybody have any information for me?

The same exact thing is going on with me & It is well over a month now. I had my period but it was so light like spotting and was a range of 7 days. I really hope that you get the answer you're looking for - sorry that I couldn't be much more help. Good luck to you! Perhaps, you should go to the doctor? That is what I am doing. :/.

I mean, he didn't cum and I'm on the pill... So I'd assume that I'm probably okay. Also, my mom's company's contract expired and doctor's visits are even covered anymore... I'm just going to hope for the best and watch for symptoms. Maybe take a test if I get more worried...

Anybody know what the chances of actually being pregnant in my case are? (see above)