I have a normal cycle. Never late. I was about 3 days late then started spotting. I had sex around 3 weeks ago and about 1-2 days before I started ovulating. I've been nauseated (cigarettes only make i worse, so i quit especially with the possibility of being pregnant), have tender breast, feeling more emotional than usual, and have been extremely tired even with a good night of sleep. I've read that implantation bleeding usually occurs 6-12 days after ovulation. Can it happen later than that? I have this feeling that I'm pregnant but if I'm pregnant why would i bleed? Help me out with any info you may have please. Could it be implantation bleeding or just a late period?

Yes, it could be implantation bleeding. Implantation can happen a bit later, especially if your egg was not fertilized immediately.

I suggest you take a pregnancy test. If it's negative, wait a week and take another test.

Yes it is most likely implantation bleeding that is what it sounds like to me. But do take a HPT (home pregnancy test) and if it comes up negative you can wait a week and take another or you can go see your physician and request a blood test done. A blood test can prove if you pregnant or not faster than a urine test. So if you think you are pregnant and you cant get an accurate HPT test, then i recommend the blood test. Your primary physisian can order for you to have it done. Or you can go to an E.R. and they will do both a urine test and blood test. You can get your results back faster at an E.R. than you can by just going to your primary doc. I hope this helps and let us know how it goes. :-D

I gave a birth to 3 kids and never have before IMPLANTATION BLEEDING????? I have no idea-what it is?

Last month I had confused situation. Usually I always get pregnant on day N21 or 22 of my period(4-5 days before next period starts)
This time I have it on january 24(it was day N20) . My last period was on january 4 or 5 and I was waiting for next one on february 1.
But for some reason I have a little bleeding on january 29( it was 3-4 pinkish drops, then later in the evening- 2-3 dark brown drops) and on the next day-everything was dry.
Today I'm 5-6 days late,but E.P.T. shows-negative?! 8-|

I'm 45, but still had a very regular period, every month.Last 50 days I took herbal pills named ''Fertility aid for woman'' and another one named'' Fertility blend for women''

Pls, any idea???