HI.. Can anyone help me because I'm really scared... I started using birth control pills for the first time in my life some 2 weeks ago. I’ve been on the pill for about 4 or 5 days when my boyfriend and I had partially unprotected sex. What I want to say is that we started out without any protection and then he pulled it out to put condom on. The trouble is that for the last 2 or 3 days I’ve been feeling slight period-like cramps and I've had light brownish, pinkish dischardge. I'm wondering if these cramps and discharge are just my body adjusting to the birth control pills or could they be signs of pregnancy. Please help – I really need your advice!!! Hurry!!!

Well, from what you wrote, I think it is probably just breakthrough bleeding which is very common with the pill. This is especially common in first month on it. The cramping, also, could just be your body adjusting to it. If I were you I wouldn’t woory too much. I mean, I would start worrying only if there were no period. Also, if it really bothering you, you can always take a pregnancy test to be sure. Test can be done 4 days after the sex and onwards… Also, one more thing – you said that he got it out to put the condom on… Well, unless he ejaculated in you, you’ve got nothing to worry about… So, try to remember (or ask your bf) weather he ejaculated in you or in condom… Best whishes…

My periods have been irregular for the past year. They usually show up pretty late, but I range them from 11-28 days late... it's either one or the other. I started spotting two weeks before my next period is due. It lasted two days... and now I'm really tired. I'm usually a night owl and very up during the day. I fall asleep around 4 am and wake at 930 refreshed, do my exercises, shower eat, etc. Last night I went to bed at 2am, woke up at usual 930 am and about 1030 I fell asleep again... I just woke up and it's 230pm. I'm feeling drained and sluggish...
grrrr

when I was pregnant before I didn't find out... (or at least I didn't pay attention) b/c I wasn't keeping track of my periods. I was having a week of sickness, thinking I caught a stomach virus. When I went to the doc's I had already been more than 4 wks pregnant.... could I be pregnant this time?

It could be that you are pregnant but you never can tell until you do some testing.

As for your symptoms….i start “tripping” every time my period is late and I am certain that I got pregnant. The thing is that I am not trying to get pregnant yet.

But, whenever I am late and there’s a possibility that I caught a spermatozoid….i feel nauseas, sometimes I need to vomit, I don’t experience any of the premenstrual symptoms and I become really anxious. I reckon it’s in my mind.

However, this may not be your case of course.

Are you trying to get pregnant? If yes, for how long? I read somewhere that if everything’s in order on both sides ( male&female), the pregnancy should occur within a year of trying.

Have you been experiencing any other strange symptoms since your periods started to change?

I'm a bit concerned about the brownish looking discharge I am seeing when I wipe after using the toilet. It is very light. It's been going on for only 2 days now and I keep reading about implantation bleeding but the thing that is starting to concern me most is if it really is implantation bleeding or something else. I've learned that implantation bleeding only usually occurs for one day and some women say they have experienced it for a few days long. I had sex a week and a half ago and just this past weekend. My last period started March 2nd and it shouldn't be due just yet so I know it's not my period and I have no PMS symptoms nor do I have any cramping. I'm just a little bloated and I have this brown discharge. A little moody too but nothing too unusual for me. I want to wait until around April 1st to take a HPT because I don't want to take one too early and get a negative response. I'm trying my hardest to be patient but I really want to find out what is going on and I am not able to see a doctor anytime soon considering my circumstances. If what I'm experiencing means that I am pregnant, will an HPT detect it before I would miss my period? Should I just wait a few more weeks anyway?
I could use some professional advice as well as any advice from anyone else who has had this happen to them. Thank You.

Also...I missed my period in Febuary and it was a few days late in January. I don't know if that would have anything to do with what is going on now since the last two weeks was the first time I stopped using protection with my fiancee and I have also never been pregnant before so I don't really know what to expect.

please can you help me. i had my period a week and a half ago and yesterday experienced spotting despite not having sex since 4 days before my last period. what does this mean? could i be pregnant despite having a paeriod afterwards????? please help i'm frightened!

My girlfriend missed the pill for two days so the next day she took ittwice and the day after that she took it twice... the second day of her taking it twice i was inside of her for at the most thirty seconds and came out... we are worried because her box of pills says if you miss two days you shuold use another form of contraception for the nxt seven days... i never ejaculated but im worried about pre-ejaculation and today we had sex with a condom but she bled a little... it was normal red blood but it was very slight and her period isnt due for another week... is it possible that she is pregnant? please help!

I have been worrying myself lately trying to figure out what's going on with my body. I had a period the second week of October and it started off strange. I had brown spotting for a couple of days and then it became red. Ok, I just figure it was normal. A week after, my boyfriend and I had sex and I noticed a light pink discharge the next day (October 21). It lasted a day and then on Monday, I started feeling sick to my stomach. I'm still feeling this way but never vomitted. I'm having some of the symptoms of pregnancy but not sure if I am. I do not know if I'm pregnant or not please tell me what's going on. I've never been pregnant and when I saw the pink discharge, I started to panic. We do want children but wanted to wait until next year. Please help me.

My period was normal in sept it always starts on the 24th well we are trying to get pregnant. Well I was having every sign that I was pregnant and i took a pregnancy test the day b4 my period was souposed to start and it came back negitive so I was kinda thinking my period was going to start any day. Well 6 days later it didnt start and last night I noticed a lil blood when I wipe thijnking I started my period I put a pan on well when I woke up this morning there was nothing there. Could I be pregnant?

Well, I stopped taking the pill after 9 years in mid-Sept. My husband and I have been trying to conceive ever since. I ovulated on November 3rd according to the First Resonse Ovulation test. My husband had to go out of town for work on October 31st and we last had intercourse on the 30th. This was 4 days before ovulation. Anyway, I was expecting my period yesterday (give or take a day). I thought it was starting 2 days ago when I had some brownish spotting. It was reddish at one point after a bowel movement, but after that has remained brownish. Very light, not like a period at all, hardly noticeable really. I keep thinking it's on its way, but I have been using pantiliners for 3 days and it's not changing so far. I tested with Early Pregnancy tests a few times but all were negative. Today is 12dpo, could this be implantation bleeding??

i hd my period the 22nd of december and know I'm spotting brown feel very tired and feeling sick for the last week has anyone had this and came up pregnet.

me and my boyfriend were having some fun about a week and a couple days ago! well starting yesterday I was having some spotting and when I wipe there is a brownish pinkish substance, I have been nautious and my boobs are really tender.... i am so scared... do you think there is a chance that I am pregnant?? :-(

Concerned11986 wrote:

Guest wrote:

Concerned11986 wrote:

Umm, im confused, your last period was in March, which is over a year ago!

Wild Orchid wrote:

Guest wrote:

Concerned11986 wrote:

Anyways, tho you seem a little confused about your months, im going to assume you meant your LMP was early FEB. and that you arent due until Early March, correct? :)
There are many hpt's that detect a lower leval of hcg, the pregnancy hormone, on the market and available at most common grocery/ pharmacy's... even the Dollar Tree!! I actually prefer getting my tests from the dollar tree bc they detect a lower level of hcg then brand name ept's. If you check the back of the box you can find it printed. The lower the better bc the earlier you may test and obtain an accurate result. Keep me posted!!