Hi was just wondering. My period should have started round about
25th 26th (30-32) im cramping little not much i noticed some dark brown / red spotting only when i wipe yesterday only twice, and this morning brown discharge nothing yet, took a test this morning it was neg.
Does implantation only accure before your period or can it be like in my case. When should i test again. PLEASE ANYONE :-P

I have the same problem too. I've been reading about all these implantation being ~1 week after ovulation but my case was similar to yours. My last period began July 30th & ended Aug 2. (normally my next period will begin 1-2 days before the end of my last one). I was due for my rag on Sept 1 but I took a hpt on Sept 5 and it came out negative. Later that day I started bleeding but it was more like only when I wipe. So i thought it was just my period. No cramp whatsoever but slight pinching pain that day b4 I started bleeding on my lower right abdomin bear my pelvis. The next day nothing really came, by the 3rd day it looked like an extremely light period w/ some clumps & all that yucky stuff but really light (sorry TMI) my period usally last 3 days. Well by the end of the 3rd day there were bright red blood smear but wasnt even enough to fill 1/4 of a pantyliner. My overnight pad was clean but during the day there are brown spots. I'm still spotting during the day today (Sept 9).

So my question is....Is this just an extremely late and light period or late implantation?? Can implantation have clumps or is it just bright pink and brown spots? I'll probably take another hpt this week to confirm but will it be too early/late to re-take the hpt? Please advise

yes implantation bleeding can have clumps and be later then your period is due. mine was like and extremely light period with my last 2 babies and it took about 3 weeks afterwards to have a positive prerg test