I need some advice I stopped taking BCP at the end of October and my lmp was the 30th October. I thought I would get my period around the end of Nov begining of Dec but this still hasn't happened. I have done 2 hpt's but both showed negative. I have lots of Symptoms Sore breasts, constipation, constantly going to the loo, Bloating, heatburn and aching hips. I don't know what to do, should I wait a while and do another test (bearing in mind lmp was 40 days ago) or go to my Doctors? Please help I'm very confused....

Hi ... did you find out if you were pregnant? ... I am now 4 days late and have a few preg symptoms (have miscarried 2 times this year) and so i took a HPT this morning and it was negative ?? I am normally very regular every 28 days ... i have no signs of period coming, no cramps or discharge ... i did have some light brown spotting a week before period was due ... Has this happened to anybody else at all ?? Please help ... :'(

I have had the same symptoms. Late with period about a week. Negative blood test, three negative HPT. Going crazy not knowing why my period is so delayed. Had some light pink/brown spotting about two weeks ago with some white discharge mixed in. I don't get it! Never been late on a period and it's frustrating when you want to be pregnant and that's never happened to you. You'd think you are...?