hi im so scared of what's happening with my body because i don't whant to end up infertile. my last period was on August 15 (it was a normal.period) i started spotting on September 7 (day 24 on my cycle) until September 11, it was very lite brownish and pinkish only when i whipe,, no pad or tampon because it was so light. my actual period was due on the 12 but i didn't got it, i took a pt (ept) on the 14 and it was negative. whats wrong with me??? could it be a cyst? i dont have any cramps and the.wierd thing is that i didn't got my usual pms this month. im going to de gun in a week can you give me any advise! thanks

i used to go months without my period and then have it for a month straight then not have it for a fews weeks then it starts all over again, you may just be stressed out or changing your life stlye can cause it to become irregular

hi, thanks for your reply! im 21 and this is not usual for me, im very regular. but at least i know that had happed to others. my only concern is the spotting with no regular period that i had....everyone thinks that im.pregnant (i honestly doubt it because i dont.have any symptoms) and i got a negative hcg! so i dont know what to think! thanks brandi!

no  prblem :) I'm having the same problem too, my period is 11 days late and I'm starting to worry but the owrrying part may be the reason we are both late :) and if it came back negative well then it may just be a change in hormone levels, i hope it works out for you!

so should i count the spotting as a period?

Could have been implantation bleeding from what I have been researching...The exact ame things is going for me...but pls take 2 minutes to read my situation...

My name is Olivia, I'm 21 years old and this is what is happening to me....The 26 of August 2012 (one week EXACT before my regular period was due) I had light pink/brownish spotting for 6 days, not even enough to fill a regular tampon all day and at night no spotting at all would show up on a thin panty liner. I'm usually extremely heavy for 4 to 5 days EVERY PERIOD. I have taken up to 4 hpt's all just before my period was suppose to be due and 1 hpt after the date I was orginally suppose to get my period and.... NEGATIVE!

Now it's been 24 days since the spotting has ended still NO PERIOD!!!! Around the time I was suppose to have my "actual" period I went to the hospital with constant annoying headaches, cramping and lower back pains. So they took a blood test to rule out pregnancy and as such: the blood test came back negative, along with the discovery that my Thyroid Glands were off balance, which could have "maybe" been causing all these symptoms.

Started taking my Thyroid medication for about 2.5 weeks now, i've got no more stressful subjects going on in my life and still no period???? Headaches are gone and so on...still got some light cramping but nothing to alert, the doc said that my usual period should have arrived by now????....Also must keep in mind with my first child there was no symptoms or positives until two months pregnancy (I didn't even know I was pregnant until my bf told me I seemed to have gained weight lol). I had the usual cramping and maybe frequent urination but it was the bloating and headaches that gave the pregnancy away.

I'm going to have no choice but to continue the waiting game...I’m trying my hardest to tell myself I’m not pregnant, not to play tricks on my mind and body but it's hard because I want this baby so bad!

The only symptoms I have right now are: late period (Spotting for six days, one week before actual period...original period doesn't show up...and now the period I should have had now is here) increase vaginal discharge and cramping along with bloated belly all of a sudden and mega frequent urination :( If that brownish/ pinkish/ redish discharge stuff was a messed up period that decided to show up for the first time in my life on a 24 day cycle when i'm usually a 30-35 day cycle, my next "period" should have arrived LIKE NOW!!! And still NO PERIOD!!!!

Correction to my post: *The period I was suppose to have now...never showed up this weekend*

What happened, can we have an update?

Were you pregnant after all?