Hi everyone,

So I have come across a couple of helpful threads discussing a missed period, spotting and question of pregnancy.  I am in the same boat.  My regular periods, on average start day 29 (give or take a day).  I have never missed a period or been more than 2 days later than expected.  Today, still no period! Around day 34 I felt similar cramping symptoms of expected period. Instead had VERY light spotting.  Then similar cramps to period on day 35, bloated, feeling sick to the stomach and spotting.  Today (day 36) still just light spotting.  I am now 7 days late and all 3 pregnancy tests were negative.

Thoughts that are going through my head include: implantation bleeding/pregnancy, early miscarriage, unknown health issues that could impact my cycle.

If you have gone through this, what were the results?  Did you end up being pregnant?  Something else?

Please help!!

Thanks in advance :)

im in the same boat as you i think ive just had implantation bleeding i was crampy on wednesday and on thursday evening i went to the toilet and found i had a little bit of light pink blood on the tissue, its just stopped, i dont feel sick i just keep feeling hungry and weeing alot with back ache and random leg ache, i have a blocked nose an today it feels like my ear needs to pop, weird hahah i have other things but a bit grose, baby dust to you :)

Hello. I'm also on the same boat. My expected period is on Jan 9. Then on Jan 12, I saw some red spots on my underwear. So I thought AF finally came. But it never became heavy. In fact, you can only use a pantyliner instead of pads. Until now I still have the light discharge. Its dark red/brownish, btw. I took a HPT this morning. BFN. Please update if you get a BFP.

Hi everyone, Just to follow up to my post above.. I wasn't pregnant! Just a strange cycle.