I have bought Stacker 2 diet pill and fat burner, as they said on comercial. I guess that is nothing revolutionary, like almost every other fat burner. Anyway, I want to try Stacker 2 because I hope this is going to help me lose fat. Can you tell me if that is proven as effective in fat burner as diet pills. I would like to know also ingredients of Stacker 2, because I like to know what I am going to intake soon.

You have probably seen the media hype about Stacker 2 fat burner, but it really is not all that. It works, sure, just because it is based on the tried and true ECA stack formula. Anyway, there is nothing else special about this Stacker 2. You can try it, and it will most likely work for, but watch out for the side effects, like all diet pills. These side effects are caused because Stacker 2 is as all diet pills since it contains ephedrine. I do not want you to get me wrong, I mean that Stacker 2 is a decent product, but you can get better-formulated fat burners. About its ingredients in one capsule, it contains proprietary Blend 520 mg, Ephedra Extract, and Kola Nut Extract that contains caffeine. After this, you might find White Willow Bark, Chromium Picolinate, and some other ingredients. These other ingredients found in Stacker 2 are Di Basic Calcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Black Lke Blend R, Gelatin, FD&C, etc. I just hope that when you wanted to try the Stacker 2 supplement, you followed some link and save some money ordering online.