Hi guys. I have recently bought Thermalean fat burner. I haven’t started using it yet, but I am planning to these days. My friends scared me a little by saying it isn’t so healthy. But I checked it up on the internet and it is supposed to be ok. On the bottle it says that it is a combination of some finest herbs (like Ephedra, Kola Nut & White Willowbark) and the enhanced biological activity of Chromium Picolinate. It sound good. Have anybody used this fat burner? If you have, please tell me what do you think about its efficiency? Thank you.

My best friend was using it.

I remember that when he first started using it (the first two days) he got a little sick. I believe that’s because he had never used a fat burner before. Then, maybe the third time he used it, he did not feel sick. Then he raised his dosage. He changed it from two to three pills per day. He says it suppressed his appetite quite well.  And unlike some other fat burners, some friends told us this doesn't raise the  heart rate to a dangerous rate.

As for the efficiency he was losing 8 lbs in 2 weeks. Of course keep in mind he did everyday workouts.

I was using it, long time ago. I wouldn’t recommend it. I myself wouldn’t use it again.

It is very efficient. I recall losing a lot of fat while I was using it. But I also remember I had some difficulties with my prostate, a doctor said that it could  easily be a side effect of Thermalean.  When I stopped using it everything was back to normal.

The main reason why I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone is the fact it contains Ephedrine. And, as you may know, this stimulant can be dangerous. Food and Drug Administration had received over 18 000 reports for unwanted effects of it.