Hi there! Has anybody tried xtralean fat burner. I have just started using it and it’s making me feel a bit funny, sort of over active or something like that. The thing is that I really need to lose weight. What are your experiences?

Hello! You need to be pretty careful with this stuff and of course you need to exercise. You shouldn’t increase dosage too fast. I used it after a break in weight lifting when I put some pounds on, and I did manage to get rid of these. Good luck!

I used Xtralean last year and it did work short term. Went back on them this year and found that I was turned off my food, nauseated and socially was unable to have a few drinks or nibbles without nearly gagging. I thought to myself this is not worth it.

I have used the product before by westpharm. Very effective and a great product. It is basically a knock off of the old xenadrine from a few years ago when it was still a great product. The "weird" feeling that was spoke about was due to the thermogenic blend of the caffine, ephedrine and asprin (their herbal equiv)
Pete

I tried them last year and lost stones with them. I only stopped using them when i got diabetes. I experienced the same effects and put it down to your metabolism getting a kickstart. When i took them the speedy feelings only lasted for about 2 weeks.

I tried them last year and lost stones with them. I only stopped using them when i got diabetes(i didn't get diabetes due to using xtralean but it tells you that if you are diabetic not to use them). I experienced the same effects and put it down to your metabolism getting a kickstart. When i took them the speedy feelings only lasted for about 2 weeks. I actually recommend xtralean to friends who need help it losing weight.

you're supposed to feel over active - that's the whole idea. it's time for you 2 get off and exercise

hello everyone i just wanted to know if i had excecise every time i took xtralean or can i just train every other day not sure...

this stuff works, i am an 18 year old hockey player, In June I was 205 LBS and well out of shape, With a changed diet and hard off ice training along with Xtra Lean I have lost 35 LBS and am down to 170. I feel amazing and my body looks finominal

Some fat burners I have tryed make me hyper and sometimes kept me up at nite.But maybe I will try this one!!!

I tryed it a few years ago, my heart started racing so bad that i though it would stop. I've since lost all the weight by drinking lots of water, detox tea, exerce and eating well. It's not worth your life to lose weight with fat burners

I've started losing weight 1,5 years ago. Slowly, but determined. I started running three times a week and at some point I started to combine that with the gym. Now I exercise Three times a week. Next to that I started eating again. I became fat because I didn't eat anymore. Only one time a day and less. My metabolism was confused and off. At some point I found Xtralean and decided to try it. In combination with my active lifestyle and good food it works brilliantly. I read somewhere here that it's not worth to lose your life with it or anything. I think it's just important to use it in the right way. When you're sitting still or not moving enough it's not good to use them, cause yes indeed, it starts your engine big time. That's what those pills do. Right now I've lost 35 kilogram, which comes down to about 77 pounds. I feel great with Xtralean and I feel faaaaaar from "losing life" or anything with them!

Where can I buy XtraLean fat burner diet pill in Toronto ontario?

usually under the counters at a nearby health/supplement store !! Most places prefer cash sales as well.

Hi I have tried this product and I feel very awake and buzzing I guess it helps for exercise as I am able to work out twice as long as normal. And I am sweating lots more! At first I felt little shaky due to not drinking or taking any caffeine before lol try only one pill per day and see how you feel first. Good luck :)