I would like to try the Blast N Drain diet which promises to take the weight off and keep it off. They are capsules which you take 3 times a day. What are in these capsules?

I always like to search the web on all products. I believe that if this blast n' drain was legitimate, there would be a website with contact numbers, etc. Your comment was the only thing I could find. ??? If you take a closer look on the advertisment flyer right along the edge in small print it says " For privacy purposes, Dr. Paul Mather is a pen name and his photo is a model." Hmmm! They also make it sound as though you will be able to get your money back, but that might not be as easy as it sounds when all you have to go on is a mailing address. I also did a search on a different simular product some time ago and there were a lot of unhappy people leaving warnings about this product not working, and they couldn't get their money back. The product name is FatKiller by Dr. Lewis and one person said he wasn't even a Doctor. I don't know how he knew, but BEWARE.

Thanks for your input on this diet pill. They are saying that the innovative new formula contains 3 active ingredients: Chromium-Fennel- ZINC, and combined block insulin and boost fat elimination. In other words, speeds up metabolism.

Does anyone know if that combo works? I would like to try it. I know I probably shouldn't, and if I do, I will come back here to let you know.

Is there anyone out there who takes this pill? Would like to know.

I HAVE PURCHASED THE BLAST N DRAIN. IT CLAIM TO HAVE ALL NATURAL DIRETARY SUPPLEMENT. ZINC CITRATE. CHROMIUM PICOLINATE. FENNEL SEED . GREEN TEA EXTRACT 98% . GUARANA EXTRACT. DAMIANA EXTRACT. GARCINIA CAMBOGIA. OTHER INGREDIENTS GELATIN. MAGNESIUM STEARATE.SILICON DIOXIDE. PLEASE ADVISE IF ANY OF THE LISTED ABOVE IS HARMFUL TO TAKE.THANKS HOLLY

IS THERE ANYONE WHO TRIED IT?
WHAT ABOUT SIDE EFFECT?

Hi there,

On my bottle it says there is some Chromium, some Fennel and some Zinc. I actually didn't know before ordering. I didn't lose 40lbs like it said on the mailing but I still lost 23lbs which is pretty good. Didnt get any side effects except the fact that I got very regular(bathroom). As long as the product works, I dont mind spendig an extra 2 minutes a day on the john ;-) My overall experience with the product was satisfying. Good luck to you... :-D

Thabita

I have all your answers right here!!!!!
It claims that you can or will lose 55% cellulite in 10 days...This is not only false, it is unsafe. You will not lose 55% of body fat in 10 days, if a person had 20% body fat (BMI), in 10 days you would have only 10%. This claim is absurd and dangerous. Losing that much fat would cause your body to go into a state known as metabolic acidosis. Your bodies chemistry would literally freak out, send you to the hospital and you would actually most likely die if you metabolized 55% of your fstg reserves that fast. Research shows us 1 pound of body fat lost each week could have some bad and dangerous side effects. Much of the weight lost may be water weight, for instance one gallon of water weighs approx. 8.5 lbs, but its not fat, its water. If you take diuretics for 1-2 weeks you will lose weight, but it s not safe. Research the effects/ side effects of fennel when it comes to being a diuretic. Research acidosis in conjunction with fat metabolism and see dangers and warnings/ side effects. Last, if it sounds too good to be true, it is. Why are people all over the world going through risky procedures if a simple pill can cure it all? In the advertisement, it shows a small dark colored pill and then it shown big white pills in the pill bottle. Nothing makes sense here, no website, no references to these "studies" that were so miraculous, the doctor shown is a model, and there is nothing but negative comments on line about this product. If you are going to spend money on this, and get ripped off, which you will, then send me $7.99, $1 less than the shipping cost they quote you to try it for free, and I will put a spell on you to lose 150% of your body fat in 3 seconds, you will be -50% fatless. Does it make sense? No. Is it too good to be true? yes. Is it dangerous? yes. People, wake up, research, eat small amounts of highly nutritious food, excersize, meditate, do anything but waste your money from a faulty product, or just send your money to me if you want to throw it away. Knowledge is power, educate yourself and if you want to believe in this hype, ten buy Zinc citrate, chromium picolinate and fennel extract at your local or online vitamin store for about $10 for a 3 month supply.

how long did it take you to lose 23lbs?