Hey there,

So I really have some healthy issues lately. I am struggling with high blood pressure. Of course, I went to see my doctor, and he told me exactly the same thing, but I already knew that I have problem with this. Now, because I have some extra pounds, I was wondering can I use some diet pills. I was considering to try with 7 – DFBX fat burner, but to be honest, I don’t know any ingredients in it. My doctor is pretty annoying lol, because when I want to know something about some diet pills, he always asks me what do I know about it.

So, I was hoping that you can help me, what are ingredients of 7 – DFBX fat burner?Tnx! 

Good day darling,

LOL, always a fun time with doctors. Don’t worry, we are here to help you, but I think that is shouldn’t be hard for him to talk about this :) But, OK.

This fat burner has unique and special diet formula, and it has 35 different ingredients in it. Revolutionary, right? So, with so many ingredients that are working in synergy, this one can offer you to lose your weight within seven days! I don’t know all ingredients, of course, but I know that this one has senna leaf, uva, dandelion root. Those are those famous ingredietns.

If anybody know other ingredients, tell us please.

Goodbye! 

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, I think that you will never be able to find the list of all ingredients of this  famous fat burner. As you were saying, they are really powerful, and that is what matters in the end. You told us three ingredients, right, but I know three of four more, I am not sure. Fat burner 7 – DFBX also contains Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Cissus Quadrangularis and Caffeine Anhydrous. Of course, there is a full list of all supplements in it, so if you need information about this, I am here to help you.I was using this one when I got my belly and I am satisfied with it.

Have a nice day!