I have weight problem since I was 16 years old. Not so long time ago I have heard for hydoxycut formula. I have heard its effective weight loss formula thanks to his ingredients that make an effect stack to suppress appetite and burn off fat? This sounds really good, so I would like to know more about those ingredients that hydroxycut contains. Also is there some dangerous stuff I should take care of?

Ephedrine is one of ingredients that hydroxicut contains. Then Guarana or caffeine and willow bark or aspirin too. Those are herbals form of caffeine and aspirin respectively. Guarana shows stimulating fat stores or other words, it burns fat. Caffeine increases mental alertness and accelerates effect of ephedrine. That’s why those 3 ECA (ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin) combined are so effective. L-carnitine, which is an amino acid studies have shown to carry fats to the interior of cells where they are burned and changed into energy. Hydroxagen, which help in decreasing activity of the enzyme responsible to converting excess carbs into fat. This means it helps you prevent getting fat. Green tea is placed in hydroxycut too, and there are no bad things said about it. Despite some horror stories you might hear, most people are satisfied with loosing weight while using hydroxycut. The only ingredient, which might cause some side effects, is ephedrine so you should check if that is safe for you.