I have heard on television about Maggie Drozd. Seems like it really effective and well going diet. I have tried a lot of different and nothing was good enough for me. Now I would like to know what that Maggie Drozd diet is and hear something about diet plan. I hope this is the right one for me.

I can tell you few words about it. My brother used it and he really reduced his weight. Maggie Drozd diet plan is based on taking pills called “spice” capsules. That is ordinary kind of diet pills with ingredients that are used in other weight loss drugs too. A host of common weight loss herb is combined here. Off course you should read about side effects before using it. These pills function as stimulants to elevate blood pressure and heart rate in order to increase metabolism. Most of Maggie Drozd diet method is based on pills that work in a short term. This mean you should take them indefinitely which is completely unreasonable for your health. Anyway, quit taking those pills and weight almost always comes back, my brother still didn’t but waiting that. I could just recommend you those pills and Maggie Drozd diet plan because it’s one step for starting with your weight loss.

Also you can find a lot of other posts about Maggie Drozd methods here on SteadyHealth in Weight Loss forum.

Take care!

:$ The Maggie Drozd Diet is based on taking "spice" capsules. Based on the ingredients of the capsules, they are simply diet pills, with many of the same ingredients that are used in other weight loss drugs.

The spices include: Advantra Z, Cayenne pepper, Garcinia cambogia, hydroxycitric acid, Ginger root, Green tea extract, Kola nut extract, Yerba mate, Guarana extract, White Willow Bark extract, Pepper powder, Paprika powder, Mustard dry extract powder, Nutmeg dry extract, Caraway seed extract, Chromate.

These "spice" capsules combine a host of common weight loss herbs. Each have side-effects, despite the fact several of these herbs are added to lessen the side-effects of other herbs. This is a highly questionable strategy to attempt to lessen side-effects. Basically, these capsules function as stimulants to elevate blood pressure and heart rate in order to increase metabolism. Medical research has shown that only green tea extract works as advertised by its proponents. It is an effective treatment for indigestion and diarrhea, which happens to be a side-effect of several of the herbs listed above as ingredients in the "spice" capsules.

The bottom line: most diet pills work in the short-term, but in order to maintain the weight loss they would have to be taken indefinitely, which is completely unreasonable for your health.This much can be assumed with diet pills: they are expensive and don't address the basics of sensible weight loss: change of mindset about life, balanced pill-free nutrition and exercise. Diet pills and supplements have side-effects which make taking them in the long-term unreasonable. Quit taking the pills and the weight almost always comes back. If any diet pill really worked in the long-term it would be impossible to avoid in our society.
:$

I've have used the pills for about 3 weeks now and I just love them. They give me more energy, I am not as hungry as I used to be all the time, I eat whatever I want when I want to and I am still loosing weight. They are great for me :-P Thanks Maggie! bmashley

bmashley, I would like to talk to your further about your experience with taking the pills. I just received mine and I am a little scared about taking them and what to expect! I am egar to lose the weight, but I am also skeptical. Can we email privately? It's just that I have asked around to people I know and knowone seems to have heard of it! It sounds almost to good to be true. I'll give you my email address and if you feel like contacting me, please do. I know this might sound like a silly request, but I assure you I am strictly interested in how you find this program...My name is Angie and I am emailing from Newfoundland. Here is my email address _[removed]_

Hoping to hear from you.

I recently heard about the maggie drozd diet plan....i want to give it a try but am really scared about the side affects of the pills. Is there anyone who has taken the pills and knws abt the side affects...do let meknow...it will be really helpful for me..thanks

please let meknow if anyone has had any side effects and what can they be