Can anyone tell me what the ingredients of Slimentia are? I got this ad in the mail and found it very interesting. The problem is that they don't say what the ingredients are. I am allergic to many things and must be extremely careful.

Other ingredients: fructose,stearic acid, citric acid,sorbitol, magnesium stearate, natural orange flavor, acesulfame potassium, aspartame, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide, fd&c yellow#5, fd&c red#40, natural and artificial orange oil, propylene glycol, triacetin.

Proprietry blend: 320 mg nopal cactus powder,apple fiber powder, kola nut extract,green tea extract, lecethin

phenylketonurics:contains phenylalanine 1 mg per tablet

I DID NOT FIND THE INGREDIENTS ON ANY OF THE PRINTED MATERIAL SENT WITH THE ADD. HOW DO YOU KNOW OF THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS FOR SLIMENTIA?
AS A MATTER OF FACT I CAN NOT FIND ONE WEB SIGHT THAT SUPPORTS THIS INFO

I seek the magic pill that could help my mother (84 yrs young) 5'0 ft, 200. lbs. & my Sister (58 yrs old) 5'2 same, & my Niece (34 yrs Old) 5'8 250. lbs deal with this devastation. To enable /give them a better, healthier life. Am (59 yrs young - people say I look 47, 5'6 carrying 195. could loose 35. lbs. to enjoy life more. Just Received this advertisement & want to try it, & then get it for them. HAS ANYBODY USE IT (BESIDE THE ANNOUNCERS)?

I ALSO GOT THIS IN MAIL ALSO AND I BEEN TRYING TO FIND OUT BUT YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY IS. I KNOW IT DOESNT COST THAT MUCH TO SHIP THESE PILLS OUT AND THE BET IF YOU READ CAREFULLY IS THAT YOU WILL LOSE 5LBS AND SOMETHING FIRST WEEK. THAT IS THE ONLY BET SO BE CAREFUL OF HOW THAT GUARANTEE IS WORDED. IF I GET ANY NEWS I WILL BE HAPPY TO SHARE IT WITH YOU AND IF YOU WOULD DO THE SAME I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. I AM DIABETIC AND ALSO HAVE TO WATCH FOR THE STIMULANTS IN THESE PILLS BECAUSE OF MY HEART. SO INGREDIENTS TO ME ARE VERY IMPORTANT AND IT DOES NOT SAY THAT THIS HAS PASSED OUR FDA HERE IN AMERICA. NOT THAT IT MEANS A LOT TO ME BECAUSE THEY ARE SCREWED UP AT TIMES BUT I AM LEARY OF THIS AND WANT A LOT MORE INFO BEFORE I LAY OUT MONEY ON WHAT IS PROBABLY A DREAM...THANKS NORMA

Someone, correct me if I am wrong:

It seems the ad campaign has hit from Slimentia, the newest latest greatest thing, that we all crave.

-No ingredients listed?
-No website?
-No support for Q&A
-No real NWI, ( Nutraceutival world innovation as listed in the Slimmag?)
-No Doctor Tinguely first name?
-No matching picture on the internet , under this Dr.'s name?
-Not listed in the World innovations for supplements
-No info anywhere on Dr. Tinguely, for news, print, ads,radio & other countries as I could see?

Whats going on here?

Call them they have an 866 # free to call

I bought this product and ended up sending it back for a refund. I didn't see any weight loss period. Don't waste the money.

On the front of the add I got it said November 1, 2006. And there is no phone number that I can find.

i ordered this for me and my daughter got the express delivery and have yet to recieve it does any one have a phone number please

The phone number is 866-526-1963. There was no other number. Did you receive your order?

I just called the 866 phone # & I got a sales rep (telemarketer) I asked for the website & she said it was under construction. Tell me if the product has been out since 2006 shouldn't they have a website. I want to try this in hope that it will work, but there is nothing explaining anything on it, just pictures of peoples stomachs. :?

Has anyone used this product and had any kind of success? I have read that several of you are ordering in hopes that it will work and would request that you please post you success with this product.

Thanks

Ladies, Don't waste your money and time on this product. It's a scam, they just want your money.You should be able to click on this product and find out every thing you need to know, and you can't, so doesn't that answer your question. >;)

i called the 866# and got my order without any problem, i called first to ask for the list of ingredients, and they sent it to me, by mail and it took a while but i got it... they tell you the ingredients if you call, oh and they also come on teh bottle..but i wanted to make sure i had the list myself so i ask the rep to send me one ..you can never be too careful.my sister and i bought the product and we've been taking it for 3 weeks, my sister lost 4 pounds, not a lot but still, she's thinner than me so i guess our bodys work diferently.. but i lost 7 pounds already... i don;t know about you guys, but i like the product.. i kniow its hard to trust but if your willing to take the chance it could work.. anyways its like all the products out there, you try and if you don't like you return.

you can call them and ask fot the list.
anyways good luck .