Hi. I am overweight and I just wanted to say Mega T Green tea pills are great. They curb the appetite and burn the fat. And it tastes great as well. Is it true Green tea pills can help prevent cancer?

Hi. I heard that too. Green tea has anti-oxidant properties that can prevent cancer and other disease. Mega T green tea pills speeds up fat oxidation. It contains 600mg of green tea extract. I like Mega T because it is drug-free. It also contains herbal ingredients and is a natural source of caffeine. Ingredients are: green tea, chromium, guarana, eleuthero, bladderwrack and gotu kola. I take one pill twice a day. My doc told me I still have to stick with my diet plat.

Hallo,
I am glad to hear that there are positive stories about diet supplements. Many wh post have bad experience and it is really good to read some of the positive stories. Also the good thing about this is that have anti oxidant properties in the green tea, so this can help you in maintain your health while preventing other hard diseases like cancer. How long have you been using this supplement? How much weight have you lost? I know that many supplements don’t work by them self but they are very effective with good diet and lots of exercise. Can you tell me more about your diet during your weight loss proces?

All the best to you,
Karen