I'm 17 years old and last night I had sex (with a condom) with a guy I've known for a while, but is not my boyfriend. It hurt a lot, and i know that is normal, but this morning i woke up with really bad stomach pains, which feel the same as my usual period pains, except i only recently finished. Although I used a condom, do I need to take the morning after pill as well?

My girlfriend complained of stomach pains after the first time we had sex as well. We both decided that because her insides weren't used to that sort of activity, everything moved around and shifted.

dchief513 wrote:

your 17 and had sex. what are you stupid. with a condem or not, pains is all your havingp; acknowledge your luck.

Ya know .. believe it or not .. 16-18 is the norm for kids to have their first time......I know I was 16 when I did the first time...it's normal...grow up and talk to your kids about sex .. and SAFE sex....at least they had the smarts to use a condom and be safe!

A Mom of 2

you may have gotten it from a person with a large penis-8 inches or more-it happened to me once

im 15 and i had just had sex and i had stomach pains and it totlally normalll dont worrieee

Guest wrote:

dchief513 wrote:

A Mom of 2

I hope this girl sees her doctor.  Oh, and PLEASE do NOT call it "safe sex"!  There's really no such thing.  Condoms are a joke; I know many who have become pregnant using them even so-called "correctly."   They're just the current trend, and our poor kids have to pay the price.  I hope this girl learns quickly that the only "safe sex" is called 'saved' sex.  While not physically possible, there's the trend of 'secondary virginity,' meaning our young people realize they've been duped by those making huge profits from exploiting them and telling them sex outside of marriage won't affect them, so they wisely choose abstinence until marriage (have we forgotten our kids have brains and can say 'no' to sex??).  I noticed too, that nothing was mentioned about STDs, which can be painful, dangerous, and even cause future sterility.  To say the 'sexual revolution'  has hurt our kids and our culture is putting it mildly to the max.  It has exploited them, caused them to be used for sex, and doesn't teach them a thing about truly getting to know the opposite sex.  Sex is more than physical; it's an emotional bond as well, and though some people hate to hear it, it was designed for marriage and for your spouse alone--and for good reason.  This girl was not stupid; just duped by those who misinform our kids these days and make huge profits doing so.   ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

It's normal. I had stomach pain after my first time too.

I've been havin stomach pains for four days, is that totally normal?